If we recommend Envato Elements subscription as the best ‘value for money’ for almost all type of royalty free digital assets. Would you believe it? Well, you should. There are reasons to make this statement, on which you may agree once you finished reading it. Enato Elements offer top rated royalty free images, music, videos and many more type of assets on sigle platform. Let’s review, why Envato Elements subscription is best suited for you if you have limited budget and you want top class digital assets. We shall also compare with reviews about Envato Elements with its close competitors. Furthermore, other few topics which we shall discuss here about Envato Elements includes – competitors, free trial account, price comparision, what all you get etc.
Generally bloggers or marketing agencies prefer to go with premium subscription for hassle free use of royalty free digital assets. At the same time, they feel that premium subscription fee is quite high. Because of these reasons they use websites like Unsplash, Pixabay for free quality images, Youtube audio library for free audio clips & similarly websites like Pixabay for free video clips. However, designers, webmasters later realize that free resources, have their own limitations. If you committ any mistake in using even a single digital asset, it may get your site into trouble. Besides, it is important to notice that Enato Elements sits somewhere between the free and premium alternatives.
Envato Elements Subscription Review
We are going to review Envato Elements on the basis on any points including, it’s benefits, package, comparision, competitors, pricing etc.
What is Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is a subscription service for downloadable digital assets, which has very unique business proposition. Envato Elements offers almost all type of digital assets, which includes images, music/audio effects, videos, tuts, graphics etc. These are quite useful for bloggers, webmasters, small & medium businesses, specificely when you have limited budget.
By all means, such top-notch tools can create excellent repo of your digital & online marketing.
What you get with subscription?
Envato Elements provides more than 1,300,000+ downloadable digital assets. These assets includes following-
- Stock Video & Video Templates
- Music & Sound Effects
- Graphics & Graphic Templates (Icons, backgrounds, patterns, vectors, Print Templates, Product Mockups, Websites, UX and UI Kits, Infographics, Logos, Scene Generators)
- Presentation Templates
- Add-ons (Actions, brushes and layers)
- Web Templates
- CMS Templates
- WordPress (themes and plugins)
Along with 1.3+ million digital assets, subscribers will also get opportunity to enhance their skills with Envato Elements Tuts+. Envato Elements Tuts+ provide the opportunity to access video courses, e-books and tutorials.
Diffrence between Envato Elements & Envato Market
- Envato Market is a marketplace of singular items, which licludes Audio jungle, Themeforest, Videohive, Envato tuts+ etc, as shown in the image above.
- While Envato Elements is a subscription service where shoppers have boundless access to 1,30,000+ downloadable items with option of monthly or yearly fee payment.
- Markedly, individual item selling service of Enato Market has the bigger share of digital assets. For instance, Envato Elements has 330K+ video footage/templates and at the same time Videohive keeps collection of 940K+ video assets.
- Hence Enato Elements has everything you need to create an excellent content in affordable pricing.
What is free?
You can create free account with Envato Elements in order to access limited quantity of certain digital assets.
- One can access free files on Envato Elements under it’s single use policy.
- Under this policy Envato Elements free account allows creator to create only one single end product from a free file for commercial use. For more details check here.
Envato Elements Free Trial
Let me clear one important thing here that Envato Elements does not allow free trial, but it has a provision to create free account.
You will be able to do following things in free ( not free trial) account of Envato Elements:
- Free files under single use policy. Check single use policy & other details here.
- Accessibility of complete collection, with free or no plan.
Also, please note that Envato Elements doesn’t offer students plan, corporate plan, business plan, bulk plan, ‘not for profit organization plan’ or free trial account.
It simply offers same Subscription plan for all type of users. In order to access the Subscription plan, you have to pay the fee.
Open Envato Elements free account here.
Envato Elements subscription charges / pricing
Envato Elements subscription comes in an ubelievable pricing of $16.50/m, when you go for annual payment of $198. In case if you opt for monthly payment, then you have to pay just double i.e. $33/m.
Subscribing and paying with monthly payment option won’t restrict you from accessing the unlimited media download. You can access the complete set of assets with both of the payment options.
But there is clear adantage in Yearly payment plan. To explain, in yearly plan, you will be paying just half of the amount which you pay with monthly plan.
Comparision with competitors
Believe me, there is no competitor or alternative of Envato Elements! By now, you might have understood this. Let’s look at the to main reasons:
- Most importantly, there is not a single player, which can offer the varities or types of digital assets offered by Envato Elements.
- Even if we look for limited types of digital assets, still nobody is near to Envato Elements subscription fee or pricing.
Let’s review & compare Envato Elements with it’s competitors or alternatives-
Envato Elements vs Storyblocks
This one platform from Storyblocks covers three unique libraries for images, music and videos. In subscription plan you get unlimited downloads from 115,000 HD videos, 400,000 images, and 110,000 audio tracks.
- If anyone of the premium digital assets providers is close competitor to (or second to) Envato Elements, that’s Storyblocks.
- In addition to images, music & videos, Storyblocks covers after effects templates, vectors, & illustrations. Unlimited download is applicable to all of these assets.
- Storyblocks unlimited plan to access all available digital assets comes in $29/month for yearly billing, which much higher than Envato Elements plan.
- Where Stoyblocks is lacking – Storyblocks doesn’t have many type of digital assets, which are already offered by Envato Elements. For instance – web templates, themes, tutorials, fonts, logos etc.
- On the other hand, Enato Elements offers much wide variety of assets.
Envato Elements vs Creative Market
Second of the Envato Elements competitors is Creative Market, both have good collection of web themes & templates. Creative market is a marketplace of independent artists around the world, who create top quality designs. Both Envato Elements & Creative Market offers many things in common. Both are great platforms for photos, graphics, templates, web themes, fonts and add ons.
- Creative market has upper hand when we talk about number of collection & type of collection. Creative market has more than 3.5 million products and 29K+ shops/sellers & more than 6 million members. Which is huge!
- Creative Market has kept the individual pricing model, where every design maker collection has its own pricing. There is no subscription modelas such, but the credit plan. You can buy a credit plan suitable to your needs, and pay from it for individual or collection
- What is special here – They have various type of templates, great collection of fonts and web themes, which is eye catching.
- Where Creative market is lacking – No availability of music, audio, video footage. Which is one important part of bloggers & webmasters requirement. There are many other things like tuts+ or tutorials, logos etc which Envato Elements offers.
- None of the any other compititors has such comprehensive collection, that Envato Elements offers uniquely.
Envato Elements vs Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock is surely one of the best collection of digital assets, which comes from Adobe itself. Every one knows, how closely Adobe is associated with the imaging/visuals technologies. Adobe Stock is a professional stock digital assets service, fully integrable with Creative Cloud platform.
- Adobe stock comes with Annual license plans starting from $29.9/month for 10 assets/month. Furthermore annual committment plan is $199.9/month for 750 assets per month. Check complete plan details here.
- One can get images, video footage, 3D, templates, vectors and editorials. But, it’s not a complete package as music or audio tracks are not offered by Adobe Stock.
- If you want to go for Adobe Stock, you need to couple this with audio website like Sitestripe.
- Therefore it is clearly visible that Envato Elements is a great value for money, for complete set of digital assets.
Envato Elements vs Motion Array
Motion array has done a great job in offering the great variety of meaningful resources. Motion Array is marketplace for various types of creative resources. It offers templates (including Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve templates), presets, audio effects and video footage, plugins, tutorials etc.
Though Motion Array has kept the subscription fee, just below the Envato Elements fee. Motion Array Premium Pro comes in $16/month, when billed annualy. Moreover, it’s free plan provides the access of good number of resources.
- Motion Array has much smaller collection than Envato Elements. Important to realize, that, as of date, it has collection of only 163K+ digital assets.
- Though Motion Array provides good number of templates, but it lacks in images or photo collection. This is a big negative on its part.
- Owing to unavaility of many categories like images, wordpress themes, fonts etc, It’s not an ‘apple to apple’ comparision.
- You may join Motion Array for free and start using the assets in your projects. Moreover, opt for Pro plan/subscription for Professional After Effects & Premiere Pro templates, stock music & videos.
Competitors Price comparision review
Below mentioned is the review of Envato Elements & it’s competitors price plan comparision-
|Name of provider||subscription pricing||Remarks|
|Storyblock||$29/month unlimited access, billed annualy||If anyone is close to Envato Elements, it is Storyblock.|
Still there are many categories or products, where Storyblocks don’t operate.
|Creative Market||No subscription plan available.|
Products are priced for every individual or group collection created by designer.
Even, many of the products are costly than Envato Elements monthly plan.
|This is a great platform, where you can get veriety of collection designed all by creators.|
|Motion Array||$16/month, if paid annually, else $29 for monthly billing option||Much less collection (160K+)|
Many Envato Elements categories are missing like – stock images, WordPress themes, fonts etc.
|Adobe Stock||$199/m (750 assets)|
$29.99/m (10 assets)
|No music/sound effects|
|Pond5||$199 monthly plan|
$999 yearly plan
|One of the most |
|Gettyimages||$249- monthly subscription- |
25 downloads/day or
750 downloads/ month
|seprate plan of music downloads|
|Shutterstock||$29 (10 images/mo) &$199(750 images/mo)||plan includes images only. Separate plan for other digital assets|
A few more reasons to join Envato Elements
- Seeing is believing, you must first browse the library free of charge, in order to understand it.
- None of the any other players has such comprehensive collection, Envato Elements offers uniquely. Great tool for webmasters, bloggersand businesses.
- Another fantastic reason to look at joining Envato Element is that it is possible to cancel your subscription at any moment and still retain the rights to use any items which you downloaded and registered during your time for a subscriber.
- Check it’s great collection of WordPress themes. Envato Elements might have done something great with its designers/developers. There are many top-class developers, working with Envato Elements and creating best of the wordpress theme collection.
- It’s collection is being updated and further increased by Envato Elements regularly. For instance, in ongoing week more than 10K assets were included by Envato. More and more choices for you.
- 5 Best online Article Generator |Auto Content creator/writer
- Must-have Content Creation websites/tools
- Superbly Helping English Paraphrasing tool/Article Rewriter
- 5 Best Websites for Royalty-free Images, music, videos
# Envato Forum, Envato Elements Tuts, download, Sign up or Log in, Envato Elements free subscription account review #