Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 10000 / Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under Rs. 12000 / Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 12000 – This is one of the most sought-after price range, which people are looking for. Sub-12000 category is the most affordable range for common Indian, where they can get a decent feature phone.
Reason for our campaign and awareness towards buying a non-Chinese mobile phone is definitely not the
Primary and important reasons are:
- To support ‘make in India’ so that employment in India could be generated. This will surely boost our economy.
- Today more than 50% mobile phones owned by Indians are from Chinese brand, this is an extremely dangerous situation. Don’t underestimate the power of software, which can not only capture your data, movement, messages, but they have the potential to control you and influence your decisions.
- So through your Chinese brand phone only, China can control the Indian economy. As China is a known strategic threat to Indian sovereignty, we must be beware of them.
In nutshell, you too can contribute to Indian Economy and national security by your mindful buying decision.
There are many great options to buy mobile phones from many and technologically advanced companies. Just for the information, in case you are not aware of all the Chinese and non-Chinese Brands, we are listing the same:-
|Non-Chinese Companies||Chinese Companies|
Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Nokia, Panasonic, Asus, Hyve, Infocus, Blackberry, Intex, Lava, Carbon, Micromax Acer, Sansui, Swipe etc.
Lenovo, Motorola, Alcatel, Haier, Xiaomi, Gionee, Huawei, Honor, ZTE, Coolpad, Vivo, Oppo, One plus, Le Eco, G’five, Konka, Meizu, QiKU, Vsun, ZOPO, ZUK, RealMe, 10. or G
Mobile Phone under Rs. 12000
|Leading Mobile Phone Comparison|
Samsung Galaxy J6
|Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1||Nokia 5.1 Plus|
|Samsung J6||Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1||Nokia 5.1|
|Special features||-Front-camera Flash|
-Super AMOLED screen
-Dedicated Micro SD Card Slot
|– Best value-for-money smartphone, which ticked all the boxes and emerged as a clear winner here.|
– Snapdragon 636 processor
– Massive 5,000mAh battery
– Best-in-class Screen Resolution
– Bigger Screen of 5.99″ (almost 6″)
– Front Camera Flash
|-Rear Fingerprint Sensor|
-Best-in-class 2GHz CPU
-Bigger 5.8″ trendy screen
-Dual rear camera for enhanced image quality
-Slimmest of the class (8mm)
|O.S.||Android, 8.0 (Oreo)||Android, 8.1 (Oreo)||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|CPU||1.6 GHz, Octa Core, Exynos 7870 Octa Processor||1.8 GHz, Octa Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor||2 GHz, Octa Core, MediaTek Helio P60 Processor|
|GPU||Mali-T830 MP1||Adreno 509||Mali-G72 MP3|
|Resolution||720 x 1480 pixels||1080 x 2160 pixels||1600 x 900 pixels|
|Rear||13 MP||13 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera||13 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera|
|Front||8 MP with Flash||8 MP with Flash||8 MP|
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
|Remarks||During festive season, you may get good discounts and with the same budget, you may even go for same device but with 4GB RAM/64GB Storage.||Similarly, Max Pro M1 phone you can choose with 4GB RAM/64GB storage.|
Among these top rated non-Chinese phones, our Top ranker/pick is Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 followed by Nokia 5.1 Plus and Samsung J6.
And apart from these phones, there are two more mobile phones, which could also be placed at number 4 & 5:
Launched in July 2017, this was among the best Non-Chinese Mobile phone then. Some special features are screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, slim and lightweight. But after the launch of Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1, it became an easy choice.
You may also read:
- 15 Smart Kitchen utility Tools under Rs. 1000/-
- Snore Stopper / Snoring solution for heavy and dangerous snoring (Snoring is more dangerous than you realize
- India’s millennium old practice surely boost your
- 10 Must Read Inspiring Indian Biographies & Autobiographies