In a very short period, Envato Elements has become the darling of creators, designers, marketing agencies & small businesses. They must have done something right. Though few also say that Envato Elements is killing the competition by offering a huge top-quality collection of digital assets at unmatchable pricing. Therefore it is quite obvious to see if there are any serious alternatives or competitors of Envato Elements.
Why Envato Elements become so popular?
Envato Elements offers almost every type of digital asset. You will find everything you need for your projects. Apart from images, audio, and videos it also keeps graphics, WordPress themes, plugins, fonts, logos, tutorials, 3D, graphic & video templates, web templates, presentation templates, infographics, and much more. You can also create thumbnails for videos, articles & social media. It’s really huge. Tell me now, where you’ll get all these?
Envato Elements was designed, keeping in the mind the real needs of professional bloggers, designers, webmasters & small businesses.
Envato Elements has a collection of more than 54 million digital assets. Moreover, thousands of the latest digital assets are being added every week. Moreover, once you buy its plan, you’ll also get the collection Twenty20, at no extra cost.
Recently Twenty20 has become part of Envato, which in turn hugely benefits the subscribers. Because Twenty20 has brought a BIG Collection of 50 million photos.
Some notable points:
- One can download unlimited assets in its subscription. If anybody has opted for a monthly billing plan, still unlimited digital assets could be downloaded during that time.
- Its collection of WordPress themes, plugins, fonts, 3D, and many other such tools distinguishes Envato Elements from other traditional sites, which have kept themselves limited to images, music, videos & graphics.
- Various templates including Premium Elementor templates.
- Motion Graphics
- Envato Elements subscription comes in unbelievable pricing of $16.5/month with yearly billing. The same subscription will cost you $33/month, while you go for monthly billing.
- It’s a one-stop shop, that caters to the needs of most digital assets.
Important to realize that none of the platforms offers such a creative package with the widest type of collection that Envato Elements offer.
Seeing is believing, you must first browse the library free of charge, in order to understand it. You can access the complete collection of Envato Elements, without opting for the plan and see how useful could be for you.
Limitations of Envato Elements:
Even though having so many positives, Envato Elements is lacking in the following areas:
- For some keywords, you may not find the images and graphics collection you’re looking for.
- The quality & quantity of digital assets, in general, is not at par with leading stock images, music, and video providers like Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, or Deposit Photos.
- There is no 24×7 technical support available.
- Even though Envato Elements allows you to enjoy the ‘Unlimited Downloads’ with a commercial license, when you use any digital assets in any personal or client project, you have to register the asset every time to Envato Elements. That way Envato keeps track of any digital asset’s uses and accordingly they have to pay back to the contributors. If you have to use the same product in any other project, again you have to register it there.
At the same time, there are many other platforms to explore, which are the leading alternative to Envato Elements.
We are listing down the leading Best 6 competitors & alternatives of Envato Elements. Let’s check them out!
Best 6 competitors & alternative of Envato Elements
Listed below are the top 6 leading competitors & alternatives of Envato Elements:
#1. Adobe Stock
Nobody can question Adobe in this space. Without any iota of doubt, I can safely say that Adobe Stock is the best platform for images on any subject matter. Be it graphic images, scenic, cities, places, technology, or even for editorial content.
Moreover, it also provides the ‘best on the web’ kind of collection for illustrations, vectors, video footage, audio, templates, 3D, editorial, and millions of additional Premium content.
However, Adobe Stock vs Envato Elements is not an apple to apple comparison. Still, Adobe is placed at number one here due to its unparalleled collection and completeness.
Stock is surely one of the best collections of digital assets, which comes from Adobe itself. Everyone knows, how closely Adobe is associated with imaging/visuals technologies. Stock from Adobe is a professional stock digital assets service, fully integrable with the Creative Cloud platform.
Adobe Stock boasts of having over 160 million stock images, over 20 million videos, over 12 million editorial, and a huge collection of vectors, templates/3D & premium collections.
- Adobe stock comes with Annual license plans starting from $29.9/month for 10 assets/month. Furthermore, the annual commitment plan is $199.9/month for 750 assets per month. Check the complete plan details here.
- One can get images, video footage, 3D, templates, vectors, music/audio tracks, and editorials. Until 2019, it was not a complete package as music or audio tracks were not offered by Adobe Stock. But now, it has more power with the inclusion of music/audio.
- Therefore it is clearly visible that Adobe has got a much better & quality collection of digital resources. On the other hand, Envato Elements is a great value for money with almost all types of digital assets.
#2. Creative Market
Another leading Envato Elements competitor is Creative Market, both have a good collection of web themes & templates. Creative Market is a marketplace of independent artists around the world, who create top-quality designs. Both Envato Elements & Creative Market offer many things in common. Both are great platforms for photos, graphics, templates, web themes, fonts, and add ons.
- Creative Market is the Biggest Marketplace for almost every type of digital asset.
- You need to understand the power of this platform, as it provides the marketplace & opportunity to a highly talented pool of designers. When such a BIG talent pool of designers gathers at a single platform, they truly create the most sought-after collection.
- Creative Market has the upper hand when we talk about the number of collections & types of collections. Creative Market has more than 4 million products and 30K+ shops/sellers & with more than 6.7 million members. Which is huge!
- Creative Market has kept the individual pricing model, where every design maker collection has its own pricing.
- There is no subscription model as such, but the credit plan. You can buy a credit plan suitable to your needs, and pay from it for individual or collection.
I admire its collection as simply a gold mine for professional bloggers, webmasters, designers & small business owners. It not only competes with Envato Elements but at the same time compensates it. This is the only platform, that can be termed a true alternative & competitor of Envato Elements because of the areas, where they compete with each other. You may have both of them and you won’t regret it!
It provides the great collection of CMS & eCommerce themes & Plugins, CMS & HTML templates, images, audio, videos, 3D, presentation templates and Graphics (including fonts, logo templates, icon sets, illustrations, vector etc. ).
Important to realize that Template Monster compensates Envato in the following areas:
- Themes other than WordPress
- All easy access to reliable services
You can purchase digital products and services in two ways, Either buy an individual product/service or go for One Membership. However, One membership allows you to buy from 99K+ items.
Most of us don’t see CMS platforms other than WordPress. Well, life also exists beyond WordPress. Template Monster provides a great collection of other themes including WooComerce, Shopify, Magento, and Prestashop.
I would like you to check these two aspects of Template Monster, that may excite you:
In reality, this is the space, which is still not catered by any reliable & BIG brand. Consequently, Template Monster has grabbed this space with both hands. These specialized services are in great demand and needed by bloggers, startups, small and medium enterprises. Most of the services are so cost-effective, that they can make the local web design & web-development agencies make a run for the money. Such services include the following:
- Web design & development services
- Website optimization services
- Graphic design services
- Ads & Marketing services
- Content Writing services
Check these two posts for more information:
- Reliable Website SEO Services from TemplateMonster: Are They Worth Your Attention?
- Website Customization Services by TemplateMonster: Review & Alternatives
The latest helpful and powerful service is ONE Web Development Membership. You can obtain 99K+ top-notch items you require just within ONE membership. This is a perfect solution and the possibility to save real money. There are two plans to pick up from: monthly and yearly, which will appear very soon.
There are three Unlimited downloads plans, as follows:
- Creative plan in $7.75/month – (Excluded items- Themes and plugins)
- All-in-one Plan in 14.95/month – (All types of digital products included)
- Lifetime Access in $649 One time fee.
By purchasing from ONE membership, you get several unique features. Let’s explore them together.
- Free download is available now. All it takes is just to purchase ONE subscription and download an unlimited number of products for the projects.
- No using limits. Do your projects need to use the same product twice or even more? So, just do it!
- Benefits for ONE member. Any exclusive item by Template Monster that is beyond ONE membership is an accessible discount of 50%.
- Extra services. Website maintenance to SEO work is glad to help you and save your time. While you refine the projects, extra services do their best.
- Don’t forget about 24/7 technical support. The professional support team will resolve all your problems at any time of the day. Just trust the experts.
#4. Story Blocks
It’s quite interesting to know, how Videoblocks ( & Storyblocks) came into existence. The prime objective of its founder Joel Holland was to create a platform, which can ensure affordable access to a video-making digital assets library.
To point out, Storyblocks is helping over 150,000 creators and businesses with its excellent collection with budget pricing. Its Unlimited all-access plan comes at $30/month with annual billing.
This one platform from Storyblocks covers three unique libraries for images, music, and videos. In a subscription plan, you get unlimited downloads from 115,000 HD videos, 400,000 images, and 110,000 audio tracks.
Moreover, you can signup for free and also access its online video maker. Online video maker comes with amazing ready-made video templates. Notably, that can really make your video-making job much easier for various purposes.
- Only a few of the premium digital assets providers are close competitors to Envato Elements, Storyblocks is one of those few.
- In addition to images, music & videos, Storyblocks covers after-effects templates, vectors, & illustrations. The unlimited download is applicable to all of these assets.
#5. Motion Elements
Motion Elements has much more digital assets volume than Envato Elements. However, Motion Elements doesn’t keep a few digital assets viz – WordPress themes & plugins. It also offers a great collection of digital assets for the people of Asia, however, at the same time Envato Elements has a huge global collection.
Motion Elements boasts of more than 3 million digital assets, which include music & audio tracks, video footage, animation, GIFs, templates, after effects, motion templates, 3D, etc. It also has Premiere Pro templates, Apple Motion templates, and BGM music tracks which makes it very attractive for creators. It is claimed to be Asia’s biggest collection of digital assets.
One thing which keeps it apart from the competition is its unique AI search tools. For instance, with AI search tools, one can use visual search for images & videos and audio search for music files.
It is truly worth considering for use in your projects.
As a major competitor, It has one big advantage over Envato Elements. That you can also join in as a free account & download 5 digital assets every week, from its collection of thousands of free digital assets.
#6. Motion Array
Guys let me introduce you to the best-ever helping hand & heaven for video & motion content creators. I assure you, there is no one like Motion Array. Surely it can be termed as a great alternative to Envato Elements for motion graphics.
Motion array has done a great job of offering a great variety of meaningful resources. It is a marketplace for various types of creative resources. It offers templates (including Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve templates), presets, audio effects and video footage, plugins, tutorials, and much more.
Though Motion Array has kept the subscription fee a bit higher than the Envato Elements fee, it literally offers great value to Top class video creators, production houses, and content creators. Motion Array Premium Pro comes in around $20.8/month when billed annually, however, a monthly subscription will cost you $29.99. Moreover, its free plan provides access to a good number of resources.
- Motion Array has a much smaller overall collection than Envato Elements. Important to realize, that, as of date, it has a collection of only 516K+ digital assets. But it offers more than enough & laser-sharp focussed tools for video content creators.
- Though Motion Array provides a good number of templates, it lacks images or photo collection.
- Owing to the unavailability of many categories like WordPress themes, fonts, etc, It’s not an ‘apple to apple’ comparison.
- You may join Motion Array for free and start using the assets in your projects. Moreover, opt for a Pro plan/subscription for Professional After Effects & Premiere Pro templates, stock music & videos.
# Envato Elements competitors. Envato Elements alternative. Envato Forum, Envato Elements Tuts, download, Sign #
- Know, why Envato Elements is best! Subscription Reviews
- 5 Best online Article Generator |Auto Content creator/writer
- Best Places for Unlimited Stock Photos Subscription
- Must-have Content Creation websites/tools
- Superbly Helping English Paraphrasing tool/Article Rewriter
- 5 Best Websites for Royalty-free Images, music, videos