Organizations can’t improve the credit rating of the firm overnight. Surely you must follow best fianncial & accounting proactices, standardization of processes along with other important business aspects. But there are certain practices your company must incorporate, that can help you build a good & reliable credit score and goodwill with financial institutions. Here you can take help of business credit builder.
There is a saying, either go big or go home! Thats why businesses have to be aggresive always on every front. Even in a recession phase, companies can’t cut the funds beyond a point. It doesn’t matter, whether your firm is loss making or generating the profits, you have to allott the funds to all departments including marketing, sales, operation, HR. Thus any small, medium or large company always in demand of cash and financial help from banks and financial institutions. Getting a low interest loan comes with a lot of prerequisite. Here a credit builder program can help.
Business Credit Builder tools
There are well-known practices, your organization may follow to automatically improve the credit score. These are very much similar to improving the credit rating/score of an individual. Such steps could be – timely payment of dues ontime, no default, long history of maintaining finance in good shape etc.
Apart from these measures, there is one smart way to improve overall perspective of your business and create the visibility of your Brand in market.
Here comes one smart tool from Dun & Bradstreet, which can immensely help organizations.
There are many very helpful business financial products from Dun & Bradstreet, which businesses should take a note of.
1. Credit Builder Plus from Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet is renowned name in helping the businesses in improving performance of organizations. D&B has build a network of partners and helping them with Data cloud by building the world-class data and analytics platform.
Credit Builder from D&B, provides a strong business file, which will help your comapny with qualify for loans with lowering the interest rate.
Features & Advantages:
- Get d&Bbusiness credit file within 5 days.
- Unlimited access to your organization’s credit score & rating.
- It creates the opportunity to benchmark your businessbrand against leaders of the segment and 8 industry peers.
- You will get alerts, when other firms or institutions request for your company’s business credit report.
- $159/month or $1,599/year
2. Credit Advisor
Credit Advisor provides you crucial information related to other company’s business credit file, in order you take a confidential business decision related to the particular company.
Features & Advantages:
- Continuous & real-time access to a company’s credit file.
- 24×7 access to D&B’s scores and ratings.
- When any other business’s rating/score changes, you get an alert, which helps you to take a more informed business decision.
- It may help you to reduce your exposure to bad debt.
- Healthy cash flow management.
- Identify your business partners with potential financial instability.
You may also like