Creator & designers always look for latest and great platforms where complete set of royalty free digital assets could be found at one place. People don’t want to join one website for images & video, another one for music/audio templates, similarly few more websites for other type of digital assets. Designers also want premium quality collection, affordability and easy to use. In our review of Motion Elements, we shall provide you the reasons to join it, pros & cons and leading alternatives & competitors.
- What is Motion Elements?
- What you can get on Motion Elements?
- Motion Elements pricing plan
- What is free with Motion Elements?
- Pros & Cons
- Motion Elements alternative & competitors
1. What is Motion Elements?
Motion Elements is a leading digital assets provider platform. It boasts to have more than 3.5 million digital assets, which is really huge. This is Asia’s biggest platform for digital assets.
These could be very well used in your all type of projects and very useful for designers, creators, webmasters, small businesses and startups.
2. What you can get on Motion Elements?
Getting such a massive collection on any other platform is really tough. Motion Elements provides following type of digital assets:
- Video footage & templates (3 million +) – You won’t find such a huge collection easily.
- Music files & audio effects (more than 500K)
- Animations (more than 250K stock animations)
- After effects templates – Useful in making catchy content.
- Adobe Premier Pro templates – Useful in creating professional intros & outros, animation and slide presentation.
- Apple motion templates – Impressive motion5 & final cut pro templates
- Images & animated GIFs – Image library is excellently designed to cater your social media needs i.e. photos for Facebook, Instagram etc. Highly suitable for work related & professional projects.
- 3D – 3D images give a real world feeling to your content.
- Lottie – Animations for Android, iOS and web.
Motion Elements has created three categories for different plans
- On-demand plan – Buy any of the digital assets, whenever you need it. No minimum payment required.
- Credit Plan – Get a fixed credit plan with an applicable discount. You may also buy customized credit you want.
- Unlimited Subscription Plan – Motion Elements has created the provision of three subscription plans for different digital assets. Check it in detail as mentioned below.
See how Motion Elements has become very agressive to go on top in this segment. You will understand this by seeing its plans just before the launch of Unlimited subsciption plan.
Not too long ago, there were three subscription plan as mentioned below:
1. Music + After Effects + Premiere Pro
Two options – starter & Pro
- Starter plan – $29/month, 3 downloads
- Professional plan – $89/month, 10 downloads
2. Video + Apple Motion
- Starter plan – $75/month, 3 downloads.
- Professional Plan – $249/month, 10 downloads.
3. Photo + Vector + GIF + Lottie
- Starter plan – $9/month, 5 downloads
- Team plan – $19/month, 50 downloads (Best offer)
- Professional plan – $89/month, 200 downloads
Now, all of these Subscription plans are abolished…
…And substituted by one plan – Unlimited Subscription Plan:
What you will get in this amazon subscription plan?
$198 Billed Anually
Unlimited downloads of subscription library
2 million+ essential stock elements for video editors & designers
Royalty-Free elements. Buy once for unlimited worldwide use – in unlimited projects.
Images | HD Footage & Animations | Music | Sound Effects
Premiere Pro Templates & Apple Motion Templates
Photos | Vectors | GIFs | Lottie
Addition of New Elements every day
What is free with Motion Elements?
Motion Elements is quite useful, if you are looking for free access plan. It has plenty to offer without paying anything.
Benefits of Motion Elements free account:
- 4000+ FREE Stock Video Footage
FOREVER FREE PLAN – Early signups are going to be rewarded as FOREVER FREE Plan. You need to check at Motion Elements Portal for more details and the latest updates.
Free Banner generator.
Free video converter
This is all you get in free access:
Download 5 free elements every week from huge collection of free elements/digital assets.
In order to download the free assets, signup for a free account.
Free collection constitutes of 4000+ free video stock library, music/sound effects, After effect templates, GIFs, Motion Templates, Premiere pro templates.
5 digital assets/elements in a week, may simply be calculated as roughly 20-25 elements with capping of max 5 in a week.
That is quite useful for creators/designers, I must admit!
This is certainly a prize, only for those who signup early, as required by Motion Elements.
- Banners can be generated in top 20 pre-loaded banner ad template sizes.
- Works in any of the native language.
- Not only banner, but you may start building your brand. You may upload your digital assets, logo and insert your company URL and create banner template for your brand.
- With free plan, you may buy Starter plan just in $9 in order to access entire photo library, vectors, GIFs & Lottie. You will get 5 downloads/month with this plan.
Free online video converter, converts videos into GIF images, MP4, WebM. With HTML5, video popularity is increasing, which makes this tool useful for creators.
At a single platform you are able to do a lot of things for free.
Motion Elements Pros & Cons
Advantages/benefits & weak areas of Motion Elements are mentioned as below-
- Use of ai powered modern tools like audio search for audio files, visual search or audio & video files.
- Huge collection of top class videos.
- Free plan itself is of great value as it offers free download, free banner generator and free video converter.
- Professional quality videos are used by filmmakers, marketing agencies.
- Quality tutorials.
- Unavailability of a complete package.
Motion Elements alternative & competitors
If you are looking for truly world-class resources, these 5 players still rule the segment of Images, Video footage, Music/audio, Graphics, Editorial, etc. However, you have to pay a bit higher price.
- Shutterstock: Huge and top-class collection of images, video footage, music and editorial.
- Adobe Stock: I have always found Adobe Stock on top for unmatchable images for almost every category. For instance, they have one of the greatest collections for Technology related images. Adobe Stock provides the world-class collection of Photos, Illustrations, Vectors, Videos, Templates, 3D, Premium and Editorial related digital assets.
- Creative Market: Creative Market is the biggest marketplace of digital assets. It has 4million+ Products, 6 million+ Members and 30K+ Shops. Items are being sold individually and you may buy the appropriate credit packs for your needs.
- iStock by Getty Images: Photos, Illustrations, Video, and Audio.
- Deposit Photos: Deposit Photos is the most cost-effective digital assets provider of this league. It has more than 140 million high-quality royalty-free stock images, which is huge. Also, you get vectors, editorial, and videos.
Competitors which are providing the Unlimited Subscription:
- Envato Elements: Envato Elements, first started the Unlimited Subscription plan with $16.5/month. Later, Motion Array and Motion Elements followed the same. It offers the widest collection with Envato Elements subscription plan, that offers millions of digital assets, additional 50M+ stock photos, and Courses & tutorials. You can get Envato Elements unlimited subscription in $16.5/month. You may also check – Best 6 strong competitors & alternative of Envato Elements
- Motion Array: Motion Array also offers a similar kind of subscription plan in $249.99 per year.
- Top-notch Global communities for Entrepreneurs & Startup
- 5 Best online Article generator | Auto Content creator
- Trustpilot Alternatives & Competitors | rating & review sites
- Best suitable & must have Cheap Cloud Drive Storage
- Best Thumbnail Maker for Youtube video | Blogs / videos