Job market always stays in crisis and those whose skill-set become obsolete, off late they also tend to. When technology changes happen at so much fast pace, it will be a tough scenario for all working professionals. First movers always have an edge over the others. Such professionals if make an habit of learning new technologies with hands on, are hard to beat. Here we have taken two linked learning courses topics , which are in great demand, Server load balancing & website acceleration (web accelerator to improve site performance).
Best online training courses on web server load balancing & website acceleration
- NGINX Load Balancing
- F5 Load Balancing
- AWS Load balancing
NGINX has an online training & learning portal, NGINX University.
It is the best place to learn about NGINX Load balancing.
NGINX is the wold leader in providing open source server load balancing and website acceleration solutions. To point out that NGINX is now acquired by leading security solution company F5 and now became its part. However both will remain the separate entity & offering load balancing solution separately. Important to realize that NGINX is trusted by more than 400 million websites, that’s huge!
NGINX has a learning arm, NGINX University, which is providing key courses on load balancing and increasing website performance.These course are very helpful by learning & value of this course by putting in resume. As per Gartner peer insights, max 94% people/organizations showed their willingness to recommend NGINX Plus, which is highest in this category.
Check leading courses-
NGINX offers two type of courses –
- Instructor led online courses
- Self-paced E-learning courses
Two leading courses, we suggest. However, you may go for any course, fit into your requirement and budget.
Useful for all kind of professionals –
- New professionals to NGINX
- Going to handle your first NGINX project
- Honing your DevOps skills
For all of them NGINX Core will give you a solid base to start the learning.
Useful for those who need a deeper understanding of NGINX load balancing
- System administrators
- DevOps, and solution architects
- Register for courses here
- Upcoming online Courses schedule
- Contact NGINX for any product related enquiry
2. F5 Load Balancing
F5 is the market leader in server load balancing solution segment. To learn F5 Load Balancing, you have two serious options. Firstly F5 Trainig portal itself. Secondly Udemy.
F5 learning & certification portal
Like NGINX University, you may propell you career with F5 Certification on load balancing.
F5 certification – Access this link and follow the instructions to register for one.
- Start your free training (Web-Based Training) by logging in at – http://login.f5.com/
- You may start with – Getting Started with F5 DNS Load Balancer, which is a 13 minute learning.
- Access other free courses here.
The beauty of Udemy courses is that, these are easy to learn and popular among professionals, as most of these course instructors are experienced professionals. These professionals have already got good level of hands on. Therefore they teach you the practical lessons alongwith required suggested material & resources.
Check these courses on Udemy–
3. AWS Load Balancing
Amazon web services (AWS) load balancers like Elastic are becoming more popular along with open source load balancer like NGINX & Hapoxy.
Again we found some quality courses on Udemy, check two leading courses on Udemy.
- 8 Best Machine Learning Course Online- ML Courses 2019
- Powerful Professional English Communication Skills courses to boost your career
- 5 Best online Article Generator |Auto Content creator/writer
- Must-have Content Creation websites/tools