Video marketing has already become one of the most critical aspects of the digital marketing strategy of organizations. This is the time to use the effectiveness of video marketing for branding and image building. The copyright owner decides whether they wish to permit you to use their videos. By good fortune, many video production businesses and individual producers & composers create videos. And these could be used in YouTube videos, marketing campaigns, and brand building mainly and charge a fee/subscription. Let’s have a look at Best websites, where you can find top-notch royalty-free video content/footage and digital videos.
All videos are extremely safe to use from these leading sites! Videos arrive in various resolution from SD to HD and also in 4K, and are appropriate for expert use. Simply do a search for it, and when you click the video of your choice, it is going to say in the identifying information to the bottom if it’s Creative Commons-licensed. You can make your own video or seek the services of an agency to create a video for your site, but nevertheless, it would be a costly affair. Whether you’re making your first on-line video, web collection, corporate video or an epic movie, music is going to be among the most important components of your project.
1. Why Royalty fee charged by Video creators or producers
2. Best / Top-notch sites for Royalty-Free background video footage & digital videos
3. What you get with sites providing Free stock video footage
4. Top sites for complete digital assets (royalty-free images, music, and videos) at a single platform
5. Top sources of videos for entertainment & film/video production, documentaries
Why Video creators or producers charge Royalty fee
Quality videos comes with a heavy price due to extremely high cost in making high quality videos.
There are lots of costs involved with building a video, from equipment to post-production. Your options concerning music & videos ought to be made dependent on a few critical things.
Websites offer top quality royalty free music and videos with a fee, which is known as subscription fee.
Usually, there aren’t any hidden costs apart from subscription costs. You need to follow the instruction provided by them.
You should get the royalty free digital assets, because you need to safeguard yourself from any notice of copyright infringement. This may literally create trouble for you.
Therefore, just focus on your business and use only royalty free assets in content creation.
What you get with Free video sites
All content is totally free on most of such sites and prepared for use in your projects. There are many sites, which offer royalty free music, audio tracks along with video footage and digital video collection. You may download them and use in commercial projects absolutely at no cost.
Before we start with a listing of top websites for royalty-free video footage & digital videos, let’s look at our listing of top sites for complete digital assets, which includes images, music, and videos. These sites are one-stop-shop for all types of digital assets.
Best sites for Royalty-Free background video footage & digital videos
1. Adobe Stock
It comes from the house of Adobe, the name which is associated with excellent visual tools. Adobe Stock is the place, where you can get assets and resources that you will surely love to use. It is a great option when you’re looking specifically for the great visual.
You can get the great video content on Adobe Stock site. As video become increasingly more prevalent online, the should download totally free HD videos increases. Digital video is excellent for simplicity of use, but you can use it for numerous other purposes.
It has a special library of images as a result of Fotolia acquisition. It also has an auto keyword tool that works well. Consider it, anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop has simple access to a vast library of images along with videos. Adobe Stock is a new standalone service that integrates with Creative Cloud to supply world-class digital videos and images in an easy-to-use application.
If you register for Adobe Stock, you must create or use a current Creative Cloud account. For instance, you could launch Adobe Stock right from inside Photoshop and select any video you believe you need to work with. It has lots of benefits, but certainly designers utilizing Creative Cloud are the individuals who can secure the absolute most out of it.
Bear in mind you now may also try Adobe Stock for free! Free account will allow you to get 10 free adobe stock images. However, in the free account, there is no provision for free video footage.
- Over 15 million video footage.
- Thousands of contributors from 180 countries.
Adobe Stock Video footage Pricing
To point out that Adobe Stock doesn’t offer any subscription plan for videos. However, they have subscription plans for images. Rather Adobe prefers to have credit packs for videos. Bigger the credit pack, more savings for you.
Credits make an outstanding complement to an Adobe Stock plan so that you don’t lose out on the content you will need. You’ll also have to use credits to buy any video (which isn’t included in any subscriptions). Most videos are between 50-100 credits for the resolutions you will need.
If you are a team or a company, get Team access for some additional benefits:
- Much easier to administer with a dashboard console.
- No multiple billing, rather get a simplified bill.
- Companies will get a shared plan for all of the team members. As a result, it will be quite easier to manage. You can always keep track of all purchases and licenses.
- AI-powered search tool.
- It could be integrated with Adobe Creative cloud.
- Additional content.
- It helps you to keep an eye on entire team activities.
- Adobe Stock allows you to license an asset on behalf of a client. However, for every single additional client, you need to get a separate license.
Some of the additional benefits:
- Specially curated content.
- Specifically set up for unlimited users from all over the world.
- Unlimited sharing rights for the entire organization including all of its subsidiaries.
- Provision of group/s creation.
- Cost savings by avoiding duplicate purchasing of assets.
- More advanced reporting.
- Access to personalized support to Adobe Stock expert.
- Free access to the online training of creative cloud tutorials.
- Many more features…
Leading player in this segment of royalty-free digital assets including images, video footage (18 mn+), audio, graphics. By all means, Shutterstock is the biggest known library with over a billion video clips, images, music and more.
The most compelling evidence of the richness of this platform is the self-check for any specific category and compare the quality video footage with any other platform.
To emphasize the richness of Shutterstock, let me add a piece of info, that they add 77,000+ digital video/footage every week.
Royalty-free Premium videos/footage:
It offers premium videos and created two distinguished categories – Elements & Select.
- Shutterstock Elements: Quality video-effects created by industry professionals & experts. Important to realize that these premium quality video footage were captured on cinema-grade cameras.
- Shutterstock Select: Premium video/footage, shot by industry professionals. To point out here, that its cinema-quality video footage was shot on RED cameras. Get Select videos in just $399/clip.
Background music for videos
On Shutterstock itself, access the music with an unlimited music plan in just $16.6/month. Its excellent collection of music can be coupled with videos as a background audio.
Pricing for a pack of 5 video clips:
- SD clips in $299
- HD clips in $359
- 4K clips in $599
Similarly, check pricing for 10 & 25 video packs here.
If you’re on the lookout for rich video footage for your projects, Pond5’s broad budget and big collection is a great option to locate what you require. Pond5 membership library has something big to offer you, in terms of top quality videos. It offers 35+ million videos, which includes around 500K HD & 4K videos.
You will be free to continue to concentrate on creating great content. Out of shareable content, videos have gained most and its internet viewership has reached an all-time high number. Additionally, websites also provide you other methods to earn by doing work, particularly for their site.
The charges supplied by the website are quite fair and reasonably priced. It is possible to either opted to buy credits from $30 for 3 credits or you are able to subscribe for a month-to-month discount.
Background music is the fundamental ingredient, or you may say the main catalyst that spices up video content. Therefore on this platform once will get the pack of excellent music and video both.
With VideoHive you can get stock footage to finish your work for only a few dollars per clip. In general, if properly executed, a video may add a whole lot of value to the vast majority of sites. People viewing and commenting on your videos are much more likely to provide you with constructive feedback.
Videohive comprises of 800K+ video film. Out of these recordings around 105K recordings are accessible on Envato Elements under Unlimited arrangement. Envato has made an incredible gathering of HD/4K recordings.
Important to realize, that iStockphoto started as a crowdfunded startup in the year 2000 & later acquired by Gettyimages in the year 2006. Even though iStockPhoto is owned by Gettyimages, but today it has become more popular than Gettyimages and draws more visitors.
To point out, it has a grand team of over 250,000 top class contributors & image partners. Consequently, iStockphoto has become the one of the most sought after player for high quality content.
In brief, you can find top quality SD, HD, 4K and digital videos for you in your projects. You may try to search the video footage for any category of your choice, and see the collection by yourself.
Every single video footage comes with a standard license for use in blogs, websites, ppt, video making and more. You are advised to check the site for more clarity pertaining to the use of files.
- You can buy essential video footage in 6 credits & Signature videos will cost you in 18 credits.
Check its pricing here for more information.
Handpicked, related content
Filmsupply will allow you to boost up your productions and receive the very best value for the money, all at the very same time. This agency sells footage in the shape of video packs, that you can purchase on demand.
Filmsupply was launched, keeping in mind the promotion of their video content creators. In addition to this, their next major role is that businesses can purchase the set of original films/works.
As a result of drones & aerial photography, people have the chance to capture some pretty incredible and unbelievable moments which were much harder to record only a couple of years ago.
Mastering hovering doesn’t only permit you to have better control over your aircraft, but also enables you to shoot better aerial videos and pictures. Overflightstock is the major player for aerial photo-graphy & video-graphy. Overflightstock is a superior site for substance designers. It offers the top notch video film from pretty much every country.
Filmpac & Story & Heart are also good sites for top quality royalty free videos.
Top sites for royalty-free images, music & videos at a single platform
(one stop shop for all needs)
These websites offer almost all type of digital assets –
- Shutterstock – All images are reviewed and accepted by experienced editors to be sure the excellent control. For users seeking to buy photos in prepaid images pack, they begin at $49 for 5 images. The plan starts with $49/month for 10 photos/month.
- Envato Elements – One of the best & Overall most comprehensive platforms for almost all types of digital assets. Envato Elements subscription comes in the most affordable package of $16.5/month in the annual plan. Useful for small businesses, bloggers, webmasters etc.
- Pond5 – One of the largest and most premium collection. Membership plan cost you $199/month & $999/year with 10 downloads/month.
- Gettyimages – Gattyimages boasts of a collection of over 200 million assets. It’s a bit costly with the download of 5 high-resolution assets in $2375/-, which makes $475 per download.
- Storyblocks – It has three parts – Storyblocks, Audioblocks & Videoblocks. The key consideration to keep in mind is that Audioblocks content is made by artists, for artists. Storyblock videos are sorted into various categories. Complete access to audio, video, and images with Unlimited All-access in $29.06/month for the yearly plan.
- Motion Elements review: pros & cons, alternative(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Best websites for background Technology images & clip-art(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Know, why Envato Elements Subscription is best! | Review(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Best 6 strong competitors & alternative of Envato Elements(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Top 6 websites for royalty-free background music videos images(Opens in a new browser tab)