F5 has become an undisputed market leader in Load balancing solution. After the acquisition of NGINX, F5 is now comfortably enjoying its top position in terms of market share. Professionals are looking for career advancement by learning the F5 load balancer courses, tutorials & hands-on/training.
F5 offers virtual & hardware based load balancing technology solutions and products. F5 tutorial & training modules & certifications are designed to equip the professionals to handle:
- Manage the F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller (ADC) appliances
- Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
- Real world application
- Manage company’s network traffic more efficiently
F5 Load Balancing online training, tutorial and courses
- F5 University
- NGINX University for NGINS Load Balancing
1. F5 learning & certification portal
Like NGINX University, you may propell you career with F5 Certification on load balancing.
F5 certification – Access this link and follow the instructions to register for one.
- Start your free training (Web-Based Training) by logging in at – http://login.f5.com/
- You may start with – Getting Started with F5 DNS Load Balancer, which is a 13 minute learning.
- Access other free courses here.
The beauty of Udemy courses is that, these are easy to learn and popular among professionals, as most of these course instructors are experienced professionals. These professionals have already got good level of hands on. Therefore they teach you the practical lessons alongwith required suggested material & resources.
Check these courses on Udemy–
3. NGINX University
As NXINX is acquired by F5 reccently, hence we are including NGINX load balancer learning here.
NGINX Plus is used as an Application Delivery Controller (ADC)/Load Balancer, which has potential to save more than 80% than hardware based load balancers.
Constant learning is the key for all technological advancements. NGINX has a learning arm, NGINX University, which is delivering key courses on load balancing. You may add NGINX learning in your resume in order to distinguish yourself from crowd. As per Gartner peer insights, max 94% people/organizations showed their willingness to recommend NGINX Plus, which is highest in this category.
Check leading courses-
NGINX offers two type of courses –
- Instructor led online courses
- Self-paced E-learning courses
Two leading courses, we suggest. However, you may go for any course, fit into your requirement and budget.
Useful for all kind of professionals –
- New professionals to NGINX
- Going to handle your first NGINX project
- Honing your DevOps skills
For all of them NGINX Core will give you a solid base to start the learning.
Useful for those who need a deeper understanding of NGINX load balancing
- System administrators
- DevOps, and solution architects
- Register for courses here
- Upcoming online Courses schedule
- Contact NGINX for any product related enquiry