Till 90’s news media was synonym of print media and radio, in early 2000’s scenario changed and electronic media – TV news channel became equally important and from 2008-9 we have seen the rise of news websites and social media like Facebook. Social media and news websites combined together was the biggest paradigm shift in the history of in terms of control over media. Before the evolution of social media thoughts/news were being imposed by selective powerful houses/governments but social media broke the jinx and everybody became reporter and in 2014 & 2019 elections this was the biggest decisive factor. Here in this Poll, our questions are related to your favourite news channel media and why?
Now, along with portals, mobile app has become the another tool. So in the era of multiple effective choices this is very important to know the which direction we are moving as far as effectiveness of media is concerned.
In India, as per grapevine and by various information sources, it is quite evident that most of the media is owned by either Congress party or left. However, few news establishments, that are recently grown-up, support Nationalist approach and hence keeps a soft corner for BJP.
Let’s participate in this Poll and share it with others to involve the larger audience.
POLL – 1
POLL – 2
POLL – 3
POLL – 4
POLL – 5
Now, see by yourself, which is the most used and effective media.
You may also like
- 10 Must Read Inspiring Indian Biographies & Autobiographies
- Best non-Chinese smartphone under 20000 | mobile phone
- Best non-Chinese smartphone under 15000 INR
- Best online Article generator | Auto Content creator
- What is the religion of Nehru-Gandhi family? – Muslim, Hindu or Anti-Hindu: Check these valid arguments
- Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 12000 INR
- Best 6 strong competitors & alternative of Envato Elements
- 10 Devotional Hindu songs, religious music for blessings
- Best Non-Chinese Mobile Phones in India
- 15 Best Inspirational Hindi Songs | Motivational songs