<Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone/smartphone under 15000>. This price rang is becoming one of the most searched and affordable price range, where people can truly get a decent phone with most of the available features, baring few premium phone features.
People stay for long under 15,000 prices range and also draws the people, who earlier own the under 10,000
Reason for our campaign and awareness towards buying a non-Chinese mobile phone is definitely not to oppose Chinese brands , but there is a bigger issue for you to notice.
Primary and important reasons are:
- To support ‘make in India’ so that employment in India could be generated. This will surely boost our economy.
- As we all know that today more than 50% mobile phones owned by Indians are from Chinese brand, so this is an extremely dangerous situation. Don’t underestimate the power of software, which can not only capture your data, movement, messages, also they have the potential to control you and influence your decisions.
- Therefore through your Chinese brand phone only, China can control the Indian economy. As China is a known strategic threat to Indian sovereignty, we must be beware of them.
In nutshell, you too can contribute to Indian Economy and national security by your mindful buying decision.
There are many great options to buy mobile phones from many and technologically advanced companies. Just for your information about all the Chinese and non-Chinese Brands, we are listing the same:-
|Non-Chinese Companies||Chinese Companies|
Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Nokia, Panasonic, Asus, Hyve, Infocus, Blackberry, Intex, Lava, Carbon, Micromax Acer, Sansui, Swipe etc.
Lenovo, Motorola, Alcatel, Haier, Xiaomi, Gionee, Huawei, Honor, ZTE, Coolpad, Vivo, Oppo, One plus, Le Eco, G’five, Konka, Meizu, QiKU, Vsun, ZOPO, ZUK, RealMe, 10. or G
Mobile Phone under Rs. 15000
Leading Mobile Phone Comparison
Samsung Galaxy J6
|Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2||Nokia 5.1 Plus|
|Samsung J6||Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2||Nokia 5.1|
|Special features||-Front-camera Flash|
-Super AMOLED screen
-Dedicated Micro SD Card Slot
|- Best value-for-money smartphone, which ticked all the boxes and emerged as a clear winner here.|
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Processor
- Massive 5,000mAh battery
- Best-in-class Screen Resolution
- Bigger Screen of 6.26"
- Front Camera Flash
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
|- Rear Fingerprint Sensor|
-Best-in-class 2GHz CPU
-Bigger 5.8" trendy screen
-Dual rear camera for enhanced image quality
-Slimmest of the class (8mm)
-Looks most stylish phone among these three.
|O.S.||Android, 8.0 (Oreo)||Android, 8.1 (Oreo)||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|CPU||1.6 GHz, Octa Core, Exynos 7870 Octa Processor||1.95 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core processor||2 GHz, Octa Core, MediaTek Helio P60 Processor|
|GPU||Mali-T830 MP1|| Adreno 512 GPU ||Mali-G72 MP3|
|Resolution||720 x 1480 pixels||1080 x 2280 pixels||1600 x 900 pixels|
|Rear||13 MP||12 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera||13 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera|
|Front||8 MP with Flash||13 MP with Flash||8 MP|
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
Among these top rated non-Chinese phones, our Top ranker/pick is Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 followed by Nokia 5.1 Plus and Samsung J6.
You may also read:
- 10 Must Read Inspiring Indian Biographies & Autobiographies
- Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 10000 INR
- 15 Smart Kitchen utility Tools under Rs. 1000/-
- Snore Stopper / Snoring solution for heavy and dangerous snoring (Snoring is more dangerous than you realize
millennium oldpractice surely boost your healthlife
- 10 Top-notch Alternative & Competitors to Shutterstock
- Top 9 CodeCanyon Alternative for Themes, Plugins & more
- Best Online Services for Facebook Ad | Ads Management
- Top Web Developer’s Resources & Development Tools
- SEO tools: Broken link checker & WordPress plugins