RelayThat review | DAM & Social Media Management Tool
The web is full of tools, claimed to be useful, and says that they can make your busy hours smooth while using such tools. There are only a few tools, which match or exceed the expectation. RelayThat from Appsumo is one of such software, that we are going to review here. RelayThat is a perfect social media management tool, which can convert your thousands of images into usable thumbnails, banners/digital assets. More than that, it also works as Digital Asset Management ( DAM) tool for you. It is one of the best digital & social media management tools, for entrepreneurs, agencies, and enterprises.
- About RelayThat
- Alternatives & Competitors
What is RelayThat & why it is used?
RelatThat is an Appsumo product, which is specifically designed, keep busy digital marketers & social media managers’ needs in mind.
Digital marketers, bloggers, and agencies can not spend hours on making various types of graphics viz – banner, thumbnail, infographics from images. They need software or tools, which is intelligent enough to create all that stuff in the minimum possible time.
Here comes the solution – RelayThat, which automatically converts your brand assets into professional-level designs, fits into all types of social media.
Check this video, which showcases the process in detail:
Also, check this one:
- No need to manually drag and drop, images, colour, designs etc, in order to create social media designs.
- Saves 90% of your time.
- Lets you just choose from preset designs & headlines.
- Unlimited image downloads.
- 2000+ Smart Layouts
- 3 million+ Copyright-free photos & icons
Surprisingly, RelayThat comes at a very cheap price-tag of $49, that too just a one-time purchase.
Once you compare the pricing with many other leading graphic makers, RelayThat is nowhere near in terms of the pricing aspect.
It’s a lifetime deal, which is really a not-to-be-missed kind of if you find it highly useful.
- No need to be a graphic artist, just need the visual sense.
- One of the best time saving social media management tools.
- Just with a click of button, it mixes a lot of stuff automatically, and give you the many options to choose from the prepared professional level graphics.
- Best tool for managing social media accounts – Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- No free trial available.
- It’s not for all needs, like Canva, which is an all-in-one tool for digital marketers.
RelayThat Review: Alternatives & Competitors
Though RelayThat, itself is a unique proposition, which nobody is able to match. Specifically on two fronts – Pricing & time savings.
Below are the leading competitors:
RelayThat vs Canva Pro
Without any doubt, Canva Pro is the most complete digital media marketing management tool.
However, RelayThat stick to its basics – easy to use, 90% time saver.
Price is the big differentiator here. Both can not replace each other, both have their own positives. You may start using both.
RelayThat vs Crello
Along with RelayThat, I really like Crello, for its exceptional & professional quality templates, which really makes it easy for you.
RelayThat vs Stencil
Stencil is claimed to be the world’s fastest image creator but really can’t beat RelayThat on even time-saving. The reason is, RelayThat is very easy to use and one-click automatic graphic preparation makes it easy & fast.
On the Price front, Stencil is quite costly. You can create unlimited banners/images downloads from its 3 million stock images & icons.
While RelayThat comes in $49 for a lifetime, you have to pay $12/month in an Unlimited plan.
- 10+ Free & Premium Web-Design Resources & tools: Are They Capable of Easing Your Work?
- Template monster vs Themeforest: What should I Choose?
- Template Monster review | Truly a designer’s companion
- Know, why Envato Elements is best! Subscription Reviews
- Best Marketing tools for startups, small business
- Best Thumbnail Maker for Youtube video | Blogs/videos
- 5 Best online Article Generator |Auto Content creator/writer
- 5 Best Websites for Royalty-free Images, music, videos