How do you see below-mentioned facts about
1 . Nehru once said “I am an Englishman by education, a Muslim by culture, and a Hindu merely by accident”
- He was neutral towards Islamic State Pakistan’s grabbing One of the most strategically critical parts of Kashmir – Gilgit/Baltistan, which touches China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Central Asian countries. It was Sardar Patel who took the decision and ensured that Kashmir. And Even after that, Nehru made Sheikh Abdulla the Prime Minister of the newly created separate entity with many special provisions, which is the root of all problems till date.
- Again it was Sardar Patel, who saved Junagarh, Hyderabad, Bhopal for India.
His entire idea of secularism was more inclined towards anti-Hinduism than anything else.
Nehru’s concept of the Uniform Civil Code was such that this will be applicable on Hindus and it stated that – “Now we do not dare to touch the Muslims because they are a minority and we do not want the Hindu majority to do it. These are personal laws and so will remain for the Muslims until they want to change them. We do not wish to create the impression that we are forcing any particular thing in regard to Muslims’ personal laws.”
Self-proclaimed ‘Progressive’ Nehru did not see any problem with polygamy and triple talaq.
5 . Subsidy for expensive Muslim pilgrimage but not for Hindu places:
But at the same time, there was no subsidy for Hindus for Char Dham Yatra within the country, which constitutes 85% of the population.
6 . Nehru tried to destroy the Sanatan Hindu Dharma by its roots:
As mentioned on this Blogspot website – As per Gurudev Dr. Kateswami in Weekly Sanatan Chintan, 23rd August 2007, Issue 27 –
“Nehru deserves to be punished in hell till the end of Kaliyuga for his great sin of destroying manuscripts, scriptures, and books that depicted Hindu progress and affluence!”
This is being referred to the JNU in the line of Oxford & Harvard Universities, and in the course of formation of JNU, Nehru appealed to the people to send in all the ancient manuscripts, scriptures and books in their possession. Accordingly, later when they received a large treasure of these rare Hindu scriptures. Nehru’s anti-Hindu brigade destroyed all manuscripts, scriptures that depicted progress and opulence of Hindus.”
It is not a surprise, that a Muslim Professor Moonis Raza was the Founder Chairman of JNU, the University named after Jawahar Lal Nehru.
7 . Education in the hand of Muslim Minister:
Education is of the top priority for any government, specifically for the country which just became independent after around 200 years of foreign rule. To lay a strong foundation to build the future of coming generations, it is very important that how education policy framed, how history and culture books to be written and to chose the right person whom this responsibility should be given.
- The man, who was made first education minister of independent India – “Maulana Abul Kalam Ghulam Mohiuddin Ahmed bin Khairuddin AlHussaini Azad” was born in Mecca (Saudi Arabia), his grandfather died during Sepoy Mutiny (1857-58) by Britishers (similar to Nehru’s grandfather, who left for Agra during same period). He along with his family settled in Mecca, his father’s name was – “Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Khairuddin bin Ahmed AlHussaini” and mother’s name was “Sheikha Alia bint Mohammad”, who was the daughter of a rich Arabian Sheikh and scholar from Medina.
- India’s first Education Minister – “Maulana Abul Kalam Ghulam Mohiuddin Ahmed bin Khairuddin AlHussaini Azad” famously known as “Maulana Abul Kalam Azad”, who was the Nehru’s favorite for this job.
- Later how Indian textbooks took shape, we all know this. Read two most brilliant books on this topic – (Must-read for every Indian)
- Eminent Historians: Their Technology, Their Line, Their Fraud Paperback – by Arun Shourie
- Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines by Rajiv Malhotra
- Later how Indian textbooks took shape, we all know this. Read two most brilliant books on this topic – (Must-read for every Indian)
- P.N. Oak had done the great work to highlight gaps in the Indian History. His most of the books are available in English and Hindi-
- Some Blunders of Indian Historical Research by P.N. Oak[Also available in Hindi – Bhartiya Itihaas Ki Bhayanker Bholen (Hindi)]
- Distortion of Glorious Indian ancient past, over-glorification of
Mughal era, declaration of Hindu gods as fictitious characters.
- Handpicked extreme leftist and anti-Hindu writers wrote the key important books. Those writers/authors include –
- Romila Thapar: She is an advocate of whitewashing the cruelty, horrors of Islamic invasions and the Mughal rule in India. She tried to downplay the achievements of the great Indian kingdoms as they hurt her disgust for anything that can give rise to national pride in Indians. To oppose Hindutva, she de-emphasizes such portions of history. It is well known that Romila Thapar is a relative of Nehru and Karan Thapar.
- Irfan Habib – Irfan Habib’s father was another Nehruvian, Marxist historian and both father and son are AMU alumni.
- Similarly, RS Sharma, DN Jha are unabashedly harsh towards ancient Indian Hindu past, and had left no stone unturned in their scathing review of the ancient Hindu society, and did their best to whitewash the Medieval Invasions.
- Also, India’s contribution to the world civilization and culture was intentionally left-out and weakened, even Eminent Historians tried to impose the thought that we Indians have borrowed certain things from Islamic/Mesopotamian/Sumer/Egypt/Roman/Greek civilizations. P.N. Oak pointed on such facts which influenced the contemporary world over the course of history-
- World Vedic Heritage:- You would be amazed to see such a brilliant work.
8 . The best-suited secular approach to hid behind and oppose Hinduism:
This image shows the condition of Hindu’s in India as a third-grade citizen, after the seventy-year rule of Nehru-Gandhi family:-
While naming the landmarks, legendary Indian figures have been overlooked.
Rarely you might have seen the roads in the name of Chandragupta, Vikramaditya, Krishnadev Rai, Maharana Pratap, Hemu, Rana Sanga, Porus, and other prominent Ancient Indian historical figures.
Out of these roads, few have been changed recently by NDA government led by Narendra Modi.
10 . Partition of India didn’t pain Nehru:
It seemed that Partition of India didn’t pain Nehru, but he was the happiest man after grabbing the power and becoming first Prime Minister of India and he was fine with United India divided into Two Muslim and one secular nation. Gandhi deeply pained by seeing broken India, initially Gandhi was resistant to divide the country but under influence of Nehru finally, he gave up and paved the way for Nehru’s desires.
11 . Beef Eater family :
As claimed by Rajiv Dixit by referring to many authentic sources in his video.
Apart from Rajiv Dixit, there are some other sources also confirm this.
As we all know, that Hindus don’t eat meat due to religious reasons and certain belief system and is strictly prohibited in Hinduism.
- During the period of Motilal Nehru and Jawahar Lal, in 1926-27, Motilal Nehru was blamed as a Beef-eater, Anti-Hindu, and pro-Muslim by his party-men.
- There was another Book by M.O. Mathai, One of the most explosive and authentic books on Nehru/Gandhi Family and post-independence Indian history. M.O. Mathai knew much about Nehru, Indira and many other politicians, which he stated in the book and due to this reason, the book was immediately banned.
As claimed on many websites, many things about Indira’s secret love life, something related to that was written in this book. It is said that the article was originally supposed to be a part of Mathai’s book, ‘Reminiscences of the Nehru Age’ but for obvious reasons, at the last moment, it was left out of the book and never published.
M.O. Mathai (1909–1981) was the Private Secretary to India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
Very sensitive & extremely interesting topic – ‘She’ of this book, which narrates the secret love/sex relationship between Mathai & Indira. The transcript of “she” chapter is available on the internet, just google it.
In this so-called left-out part ‘she’, Mathai mentioned the India Gandhi’s love for Veal (Meat of young calf), a kind of beef. He also mentioned that Indira not even read Ramayana and Mahabharata ever. Mathai also mentioned in that left-out book that once Indira said that “she would not like to get married to a Hindu man”.
This book is available as a free download here.
Available at: Amazon.com (US/Global)
Apart from Mathai mentioning Indira’s love affair with him, another writer – Katherine Frank also mentioned their affair in the book “The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi”.
12 . Indira Gandhi’s Babar’s Grave visit Incident:
Former diplomat, congressman, and Union minister Mr. Natwar Singh reported in his memoirs, that during an official visit to Afghanistan along with then PM Indira Gandhi in 1968, he accompanied her as an IFS officer in duty, he states in his book that – after having completed the day’s long engagements, Indira Gandhi wanted to go out for a ride in the evening.
After going a long distance in the car, Indira Gandhi wanted to visit Babur’s burial place located there, though this was not included in the itinerary. The Afghan security officials tried to dissuade her, but she was adamant.
In the end, she went to that burial place. It was a deserted place. She went before Babur’s grave, stood there for a few minutes with head bent down in reverence. Natwar Singh stood behind her. When Indira had finished her prayers, she turned back and told Singh “Today we have had our brush with history”. It is worth noting here that Babur was the founder of the Mughal Dynasty in India, probably she was referring to History as from Babur only Nehru-Gandhi dynasty have descended.
Another point should also be noted here that, in Afghanistan, there is another very important grave located from the Indian perspective, this is of the famous Hindu king – Prithvi Raj Chauhan. Being Indian, Indira Gandhi should have visited Prithvi Raj Chauhan’s gave first, but there was something special in Babar, which made sense for her to take time out from her extremely busy schedule and paid an unofficial visit at Babur’s burial place and pray with head bent down. It is self-explanatory, isn’t it!
This was a huge incident captured by Natwar Singh in his book, there is no doubt about its authenticity.
13 .Rajiv Gandhi’s public confession, that he is not Hindu:
Rajiv Gandhi knowingly or unknowingly did it thrice, it seemed quite natural and spontaneous reaction from him. Twice he said it clearly with the direct meaning and once it was implied.
Directly and clearly:
- After taking over Prime Ministership of India, when Rajiv Gandhi visited London, during a press-conference, He clearly said that he is not Hindu, but a Parsi. However, Rajiv Gandhi’s father was not a Parsi but a Muslim, as Feroze Khan’s father and Rajiv Gandhi’s paternal grandfather Nawab Khan was a Muslim from the Junagarh, who had married with a Parsi woman after converting her to Islam.
- 2nd incident happened when Rajiv Gandhi visited Kashmir in the late 80’s, during this visit to the valley. When he was standing with Farooq Abdulla during a function, suddenly Farooq in his dramatic style held Rajiv’s hand tight in his hand and lifted hand to exhibit commitment: “Aaj eak Musalman eak Hindu key saath muhadha kerta hai (Today a Musalman and a Hindu do commit to each other.” Naming Rajiv as Hindu was nothing short of an electric current to Rajiv. He in a jolt withdrew his hand and said: “Maie kehan Hindu houn (How come I am a Hindu?)” Farooq said: “Thodee dhair key leiay maan lo na. (Let it be for a while)”. Check it out the complete incident.
- 3rd incident seemed to be implied one. On 15th August 1988, a couple of lines from his speech from the Red Fort says: “Our endeavor should be to take the country to heights to which it belonged about 250-300 years ago.” It indicates the period of Aurangzeb or his predecessors, It indicates his mindset, which sees the things from Mughal dynasty perspective.
For him, the maximum glory was witnessed by the country during the Mughal era, of course, for him the Mughal’s acts of temple destroying, the murder of masses, hundreds of thousands forced conversions seemed to be fine.
If you find this article meaningful then it is expected from you to spread this to your surrounding as an eye-opener informative article, and if you think any correction is required – please share your feedback in the comment box.
If you have come across any other valuable data/facts on this matter, do let us know.
Hope you have got the message.
Facts & Acts don’t lie!
So if someone is trying to make a fool of you, thinking that you are a seasoned fool veteran, It does prove one thing for sure, that insatiable greed for power has raised the bar of shamelessness and immoral acts so high, that even the Himalayas seem to be a small rock in their comparison.
One should feel proud by naming his true religion, whatever it is.
One must remember, that – “You can not fool people, forever!”
You may also read:
- Don’t miss it! 35 Must Read Books for Every Indian
- 10 Must Read Inspiring Indian Biographies & Autobiographies
- Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 12000 INR
- Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 10000 INR
- 15 Smart Kitchen utility Tools under Rs. 1000/-
- Snore Stopper / Snoring solution for heavy and dangerous snoring (Snoring is more dangerous than you realize
millennium oldpractice surely boost your healthlife