Startups and enterpreneurs need some great tools for much-needed initial take-off. Apart from getting into the complete details of setting up a business, you also need to prepare a list of all required tools for your startup. We are enlisting such tools for startups and businesses.
Entrepreneurs must think of seed fund & venture capitalists once they conceptualize the idea and mainly at later steps like execution of idea and further expansion plans.
Before discussing about the startup tools, check some important points about setting up a business.
Entrepreneurs must take these things into account in order to be on track
- Registration of company related details: Once you conceptualize the idea and decided about the partners and business name, go and register your business and get all the documentation done.
- Incubation: The meaning of incubation in startup or entrepreneurship or business is similar to hatching of eggs by Hen. Incubation happen in the form of support in providing physical space to work along with team at an affordable cost, support and access to experts ot Industry vaterans whom you can take tips for your business, organize seminars or workshops to help startups, connect with investors for financial assistance.
- Info about competition: Without information of competition, you go tomarket plan is incomplete.
- Startup events: For networking, guidance.
- New startup policy & benefit: Study the government policy in detail for benefit & protection of your business.
Every startup should take note of these points.
Startups don’t follow this formal order to start the business. Moreover they continuously working day and night along with their team. There are many tools, which will help them handling business & day to day activities and deliver the results.
Important utilities/tools for Startup & Entrepreneurs
This list will be a great help for startups and businesses of small & medium size.
- Planning Tools
- Accounting & Finance Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Customer Relationship Management / CRM Tools
- SEO, Marketing & Content creation tools
- Increasing Website Traffic & Customer Engagement tools
- Sales & related tools
- Cloud Storage & Backup Tools
- Human Resources Tools
Accounting & Finance
Quickbooks is world leader in accounting software solution for startups & small businesses. It keeps your entire accounting organized & at one place. Pricing plan starts with $10/month for startups. Quickbooks also provide the Partner assisted plan, in which Quickbooks certified account help you in customizing the setup, categorization and reconciliation of transactions, monthly reports,ensuring accuracy and closing the books.
Project Management Tools
If any project fails, nobody is going to listen. Startups gradually win over the confidence of investors, if project was not handled well, they may even pull their hands. Here Trello can help you. It is is a must have tools for startups, which can help in effective team communication & tracking, meeting deadlines. Trello comes in both free & paid version.
Customer Relationship Management
Once you acquire a good customer base, you need to engage with them and push towards sales. Check some top CRM tools for startup.
A must-have free CRM tool for your business. It’s a gamechanger, through Hubspot, you can integrate and manage your marketing, sales and service activities at one place. Later, once you scale up then you might have to switch to paid plan.
SEO, Marketing & Content creation
Best platform for widest collection of royalty free digital assets in unmatchable pricing. Envato Elements provides images, audio, video footage, wordpress themes, logo, fonts, templates etc, which you can not find anywhere else in such a pricing. Most suitable for small businesses.
Designhill is world’s most popular and affordable professional quality Logo maker for your brand. Best thing with Design Hill is its human assisted approach, where talented designers help you with excellent labels & logos for marketing & brand promotion.
Crello is a great tool for content creation. It can create excellent thumbnail & banners for videos, blog and website. Great professional level banner & thumbnail generator. Do not forget to use them for inographics, which have become the crucial part of the modern marketing approach.
Great tool for content marketing and SEO campaigns.
No need to hire the content writer. It’s a great tool for auto content creation. Just enter the topic keyword and within few seconds, article will be ready. Though you need to put some light efforts in checking the article and further adjustment in it.
One of the best tools for content writing strategy and headline or topic generator for your blog, articles, business writeups.
Tools for increasing Website Traffic & Customer Engagement
There are various tools, which help startup to increase website traffic organically and tremendously increases customer engagement. Only top rated tools we are enlisting here.
Get Outgrow, if you want to make your website engaging and interactive. Interactive and engaging content has power to go viral in short span of time. You may try it on your website for a Seven days free trial without submitting credit card details.
Great tool to propell customer engagement engagement with 12 powerful tools to attract visitors and gain customers.
Sales & related tools
If you own a site and want to convert your unique visitors into sales, try Proof. Globally more than 20K customer obcessed companies are using it to increase sales. You may see the results with its 14 days free trial.
Boost engagement and conversions with custom links.
Productiity & Communication Tools
Collaboration software to moves the tasks towards completion. It brings teams together and your entire organizational communication together on one platform.
For productive business calls, which cancels background noise. Great Noise cancellation app for Windows & Mac.
Password generator/manager and must have for security of your valuable data.
Must have PDF tool for edit, delete, merge and do many other things with your PDF document.
Hosting, Cloud Storage & Backup Tools
Amazon Web Serices (AWS)
Human Resources Tools
Knowledge sharing & Startup Data Analysis Resources
Startup Genome is a data analysis firm, analysed the data of over a million companies from 150 cities. It is a research champion which helps organizations/startups to grow. It catalyzes the startup ecosystem of geographies.
Check it’s reports here.
- Intuit Quickbooks Online review | pros & cons | Alternative
- Botkeeper review | Alternatives & reviews
- Powerful English learning courses to boost your carrier
- Top-notch Global communities for Entrepreneurs & Startup
- Best Digital Asset Management Software (DAM)
- Best 5 strong competitors & alternative of Envato Elements