Undoubtedly, Sendinblue is the biggest email marketing platform that automates the campaign process and acts as a CRM attribute. However, despite its functionality, some points overkill what the business needs. This is why you might want an alternative CRM email marketing platform that satisfies the need of the businesses.
Luckily, there are many good Sendinblue alternatives available worth trying. Advancement and automation are the biggest concern of all businesses, and everyone wants to achieve results faster.
With all that in mind, here is our list of top ten alternatives to Sendinblue. Let’s read about the options available.
What Exactly is Sendinblue?
Sendinblue is the best email marketing software that is often cited as the best all-in-one marketing & CRM solution. The tool is designed to help the business run an email campaign and send customized, targeted messages to the customers. The software offers a massive library of pre-loaded email templates that help you create emails easily.
Businesspersons can also leverage their AI CRM abilities that allow them to track the contact details easily. Meanwhile, the software is also useful for sending transactional emails.
Features and Advantages
- Bounce management gives you access to a log of the hard email bounces and removes them automatically.
- Email marketing automation- This will help to automate the email marketing process and target consumers easily.
- Send transactional emails directly, such as order confirmation and receipts information.
- Reporting and analysis to check all the metrics and also perform Google analytics integrations.
- Email segmentation to segment the emails based on the subscribers’ demographics
Why Is It So Popular?
Sendinblue is a great email marketing software for small, medium, and large businesses. It offers several features that let you automate your email campaign process and achieve the following targets easily.
- It automates the email campaign to target the clients
- It is easy to use and offers a free plan to check if the Sendinblue is worthwhile.
- Cheapest email marketing software that you will ever find
What Purpose Does It Solve?
Sendinblue is a versatile tool for email campaigns and marketing. This helps to automate the process of marketing and campaign to attract customers. It provides real-time sales alerts and validates the data collection process. It also helps to build a customized landing page.
Limitations & Cons
Though Sendinblue offers plenty of advantages and helps businesses to run an email campaign successfully, there’s nothing that comes without faults. It doesn’t compensate for its inability to validate the email addresses. Thus, sending emails to an invalid or wrong email address may cost you a penalty.
Ten Best Sendinblue Alternatives and Competitors
Luckily, there are so many Sendinblue alternatives available to choose from to email marketing and campaign. Let’s have a look.
If you are looking for the best alternatives to Sendinblue that your developer loves to work with, Mailjet is the right software. This platform offers an excellent visual automation builder for particular markets. It has top-class API capabilities that allow to craft the email sequences and serve as the best solution for businesses.
It offers a contact management tool, so you easily manage the contact list and grow your business exponentially. With this, you can easily create customized emails and send them to the customers.
Benefits of Mailjet Over Sendinblue
- It offers custom developer usage.
- It validates the email addresses to ensure that you send emails to the right address.
- It has the ability to white label for the client usage and agency
- Send emails in bulk every day
- Top-class API for customer developer usage
- Customize the email marketing platforms
- Advance email builders for original campaigns
- A free plan that supports 6,000 subscribers
- It isn’t built for small businesses
- It is not beginners friendly
Mailjet offers free pricing plan and allows up to 6,000 subscribers. You can send 200 emails per day. The basic plan is available at $8.69 and allows you to send 30,000 emails per month. The premium plan starts at $18.86, which includes A/B testing and segmentation.
Mailgun is the best API transactional email service for developers. It helps to create stunning emails within minutes and is considered the best-in-class email builder. This tool offers incredible features like personalization, segmentation, and A/B testing that help you write emails easily.
Moreover, it also ensures that the email lands in the right inbox and helps you engage with the readers.
Benefits of Mailgun Over Sendinblue
- A/B testing that ensures emails land in the right inbox
- Best API transactional email services
- Personalization features and email segmentation
- Send 30,000 emails in a month
- Excellent chat support system and quick response
- Dedicated IP and quick integration
- Good for transactional-based email purpose
- Easy to use and has a clean interface
- Quick modifications to suit business demands
- Sometimes users face late delivery
- Mailgun may face IP address blockage issue
Mailgun is one of the cheapest email campaign tools, and its starting plan ranges from $0.01/month. Moreover, it offers a free trial, and the subscription plan is based on the number of emails you send per month.
0-10,000 emails: Free
For further email pricing is as follows:
- 500,000 emails: $0.00050/email
- 1,000,000 emails: $0.00035/email
- 5,000,000 emails: $0.00010/email
Any additional emails: $0.00010 /email
ActiveCampaign is considered the perfect alternative to Sendinblue as it offers advanced CRM solutions and automates email marketing and campaign. The tool is user-friendly and not too complicated, and it offers impressive features that help build the marketing logic and scale to nurture the customers through email camping.
This is a perfect tool for those who want to build a brand with an email campaign.
Benefits of ActiveCampaign Over Sendinblue
- Not complicated like SendinBlue
- Advanced CRM solutions for customers
- Quick CRM integration with almost everything
- Visual automation email builder
- Roll multiple domains under one account
- Slides traditional CRM feel and good transitory software
- Active campaign and maximum functionality
- User-friendly interface
- Good for advanced business individuals
- Difficult to track all the email tags
- It is a little pricey
- Offer excessive features that are not good for simple business models
ActiveCampaign offers simple pricing plans, which are as follows:
- Basic plan- $9 per month
- Plus plan- $49 per month (unlock all the CRM features and ensure advance integrations)
- Advanced Plan-$129 per month
- Enterprise Plan-$229 per month
Moosend is the new entry into the email marketing tools that is extremely affordable and easy to use. It offers a straightforward autoresponder tool that helps to campaign the services easily via emails. It uses innovative subscriber behavior analysis that initiates the trigger-based action to automate the workflow.
This tool is also helpful to split the contact list so that users can marketize the services easily.
Benefits of Moosend Over Sendinblue
- An easy dashboard that offers data in the form of pie charts and bar graphs
- Drag and drop editor for easy email campaigns
- Sort the email list to send to your customers directly
- API integration is easy
- Super easy campaign builder and easy to use interface
- Free forever plan for the 1000 subscribers
- Full email support and live chat options
- Designed for the Wrappers
- Excellent for small business
- Limited track record in the businesses
- Basics Zapier integration
Moosend offers easy pricing plans that fit the pocket of all business vendors.
Free Forever Plan- Send unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers and even less
Paid Plans- The paid plans depend on your need. You can pay as you go.
- $10 per month- 1000-2000 subscribers
- $20 per month- 2000-3000 subscribers
- $55 per month-8000-10,000 subscribers
- $125 per month-10,000-25,000 subscribers
If you need an email automation alternative to SendinBlue, MailerLite is the only answer. It is easy to use and offers features that are quite similar to Sendinblue. Moreover, this tool offers an advanced customization feature, which is the bit you need.
MailerLite is one of the amazing alternatives that are highly affordable and perfect for small businesses. It offers a 24 x 7 customer support system.
Benefits of MailerLite Over Sendinblue
- Create dynamic emails at one go
- Click maps for easy email tracking and reading
- Fully integrated free version that offers a similar feature to Sendinblue
- A/B testing that ensures an email lands in a valid inbox
- Automate the email campaign process
- Maximum email deliverability rates
- Sell digital products via newsletter
- Attract new customers through pop-up, website, landing-pages
- Free to use
- It reserves the right to suspend the account if you have poor deliverability rates.
- Limited subscribers’ usage
MailerLite also offers different pricing plans, which are as follows:
- Free version Plans- 1000 subscribers
- Paid Plans- You can pay according to your business requirement
- $15/month up to 2,500 subscribers
- $30/month up to 5,000 subs
- $50/month up to 10,000 subscribers
AWeber is also a reliable Sendinblue alternative email marketing tool that helps you run your email campaign successfully. Recently, the features have been changed to provide premium-level support to the customer at an affordable price range. It is simple to use and offers a visual sequence builder.
Besides that, it is highly integrated with third-party platforms for seamless email campaigns. Moreover, it offers you 30 days free trial.
Benefits of AWeber Over Sendinblue
- Unlike Sendinblue, it can easily integrate with third-party platforms
- Offer pre-built email campaigns
- More than 800+ built-in templates to choose from
- Easy double opt-in functionality
- Customized email designs for quick emailing
- Easy to integrate with other platforms
- Quick start of email campaign
- Easy email list signup
- Affordable plans
- Not useful for the moving lists
- Unsubscribed email addresses still counted in the monthly subscription
AWeber also offers simple and affordable pricing plans that suit the needs of all business vendors.
Basic Plan- Starts at $19/month for up to 500 subscribers, then
Pain Plans-Pay as your subscriber’s increase
- $29/month for up to 2,500 subscribers
- $49/month for up to 5,000 subs
- $69/month for up to 10,000 subs
- $149/month for up to 25,000 subs
MailChimp is the best email newsletter tool and alternative to Sendinblue that creates spring to the mind. It is a great marketing tool for small businesses, and this tool is easily integrated with various platforms such as Zapier and WordPress. This tool emphasizes lead capture campaigns and offers several features like landing pages, forms, automated drip campaigns, and many more.
This built-in CRM allows you to handle the business workflow easily.
Benefits of Mailchimp Over Sendinblue
- Two editor options are available that help to customize the emails
- Flexible template designs for instant email campaign
- Send follow-up emails and automate the campaign process
- List management tools for managing contacts
- Thorough email reporting and geo-tracking
- Generic freemium plans that allow more than 1000 emails
- Excellent email editor tool
- Email scheduling and online store builder
- Quick integration with third-party platforms
- It has high customizations plans
- Trickier for beginner users
It offers four different pricing plans, which are as follows:
- Free Subscription- 1000 emails to 2000 subscribers
- Essential Plan-$30.99 up to 2500 subscribers
- $78.99 per month up to 10,000 subscribers
- $135 per month up to 15,000 subscribers
#8. Constant Contact
Whether you want to launch your email campaign to interact with the customer or to maintain the workflow, Constant Contact is the right tool for your business. However, it may slow the automation of email campaigns but has caught up with all the features that help small businesses to grow their business.
If you ever face trouble with email deliverability, this is the right tool for your business as it offers top-notch deliverability rates.
Benefits of Constant Contact Over Sendinblue
- Excellent set of features for email marketing and campaign
- Drag and drop facility for quick email builder
- Extensive template library with preloaded email forms and designs
- Higher email deliverability rates
- Setup the online stores easily
- Built-in marketing tools for robust email campaigns
- Facebook and Instagram ad support
- Mobile optimized email templates
- Smart API for quick integrations
- Limited triggers and tag users’ ability
- Only basic reporting and analysis tools are available
- Expensive than its alternative
Constant Contact pricing plans might be expensive for beginner and small business vendors.
Basic Plan- starting at 20/month for up to 500 contacts.
Paid Plans- As soon as your business grows, you can scale up your pricing plans and get more exciting features.
#9. Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns is one of the best email marketing and campaign alternatives to Sendinblue. This is a feature-loaded email software that suits the needs of all businesses, no matter what their size is. From monthly tracking to automate email management, this tool is good for building customers.
Moreover, you can also automate the entire email campaign process and manage the email campaign for future integrations. All the features are available at pocket-friendly prices.
Benefits of Zoho Campaign Over Sendinblue
- Drag and drop editor facility to design your emails
- Ready to use email templates for quick emailing
- Track your report to plan future emailing campaigns
- Live chat support system
- Cloud-based platform
- Well-designed for email campaigns
- Outstanding reporting features
- Faster email automation for email campaign
- Convenient integration with the third-party applications to ensure accurate email campaign
- Initial setup may take time
- It might be costly for small businesses
Zoho pricing plans begin at $6 per month to send 250 emails. But it increases as you grow and send more emails.
- $80 for 5,000 subscribers
- $750 for 100,000 subscribers
However, the subscription plan starts at $5 to send emails to 500 subscribers. If you want to send emails to more than 100,000 subscribers, you need to pay $350 per month.
Last but not least in the list is GetResponse. This is amongst the best contender and alternatives to the Sendinblue. The tool offers fully integrated and features loaded marketing automation for successful marketing and campaign. It generally helps automate the email campaign process but does offer several features for maintaining the business workflow.
Good for webinar marketing in email campaigns and has beginner-level pricing plans.
Benefits of GetResponse Over Sendinblue
- Specific automation built around webinars that are specified for individuals’ business
- In-depth analysis of the data and advanced click tracking
- CRM loaded features and enterprise-level plans
- Drag and drop email automation tools
- Customized email templates for quick emailing
- Advance data tracking
- 30 days free trial plan
- Long trackers record for business usage
- Robust customer support system
- It doesn’t have the latest tech stacks
- There is not a 100% free tier like Sendinblue; only offer a free trial
GetResponse pricing plans start from the initial subscriber that supports a max of 1000.
- Basic Plan- $15 per month
- Plus, Plan-$49 per month
- Professional Plan- $99 per month
- Enterprise Plan- $1,199 per month
Email marketing has become the most integral part of business marketing and campaigns, and it helps to target potential customers on time. However, sending cold emails to customers is a real challenge, especially when you don’t know the email addresses. But now, you have these ten best Sendinblue alternatives that help to run your email campaigns smoothly.
These are easy to use, provide third-party integration and many other features. So, what are you waiting for? Choose any one email marketing tool and start the campaign.