Best Storyblocks Alternative & Competitors
Several times we use Storyblocks for video and image fitting. It gives an enticing appeal indeed. No doubt it’s a wonderful source of quality videos, music, and images, including graphics. But there are many other alternatives present that give tough competition to the Storyblocks regarding having digital assets.
That’s why we came up here with the eight best alternatives and competitors that are surely going to impress you. Indeed, all the other options express the true power of digital assets when combined with words. So, let us explain every alternative to the Storyblocks, its key features, and what benefit it offers to you.
But before we move to the alternatives, let us take a brief of all these alternatives of the Storyblocks through the comparative table. This will also help you to decide which alternative is ideal for you.
StoryBlocks Alternative: Comparison Table
|Adobe Stock||– 200 M+ assets, Most popular|
– Credit pack from $49.95
|Dreamstime||– 130 M+ assets, Among the top 5 players|
– Credit and subscription plan from $14.99 & $25.99/month respectively
|Shutterstock||– 360M+ assets, Biggest collection |
– Individual subscription plan from $49/month and team plan from $379/month
|Deposit Photos||– 200 M+, Among the Top 5 player|
– Subscription & flexible plans range from $69 to $729/month
|iStock||– 150 M+, Premium assets in affordable pricing|
– SL & EL
– Credit plan from $12/credit and $2400 for 300 credits.
– Basic & Premium Subscription plan $29 & $70 for 10 images
|YayImages||– 13.5 M+, the Most Affordable|
– Unlimited Subscription plan – $99/year
|Alamy||– 200 M+|
– RF & RM Licensing
– Pricing from $49 and $365 and RM assets to $19,999
|GettyImages||– 100 M+|
– Standard image & video clips from $125-$500
|Envato Elements||– 56 M+ widest range of digital assets|
– Unlimited subscription – $16.5/month
|Pond5||– 150 M+|
– Membership plan starts from $199/month
Top 10 Alternatives to Storyblocks
So, here is the list of top alternatives to the Storyblocks.
#1. Adobe Stock
Best platform for Top-class images, graphics, video, and music
Being the world’s best platform for creating audiovisual technologies, Adobe Stock is the best alternative to Storyblocks.
Key Features & Advantages
- Over 200 million digital media assets
- Excellent visual technology solution
- Two credit plans
- Instant collaboration with Stocksy
- Technological advancements and AI-powered smart search.
Three subscription models but credit pack start from $49.95 and three standard subscription plans for standard images start from $29.99/ month
Adobe Stock is the best alternative to Storyblocks for several reasons. The first reason is that it has a marvelous collection of top-class digital media assets for standard quality images and video. These digital assets are of great value for creative teams and, of course, medium companies. There is no other alternative that gives you excellent features like this, from seamless integration to managing unlimited users’ access. Additionally, you will also have a premium digital asset that further eases your image fitting.
- Easy to access
- Excellent tools for graphic designers and UX designers
- Super rich content category
- Simple pricing plan
- For medium-sized companies only.
If you are having a medium-size company and looking for a valuable budget-friendly digital asset, Adobe Stock could be excellent. It is super easy to use this platform for image fitting and creating rich content.
To access one of the finest stock images & editorial quality content in mid-tier pricing
Dreamstime is one of the best Storyblocks alternatives for the widest and most diverse range of images, graphics, music, and videos. To emphasize, all such assets come in mid-ties pricing, which is affordable even for small businesses and webpreneurs.
Key Features & Advantages
- More than 30 million user base
- A marvelous collection of 130 million photos and videos
- Two easy subscription plans
- Excellent stock of professional pictures and illustrations
There are two plans available- credit and subscription plan that ranges from $14.99 and $25.99 per month that offer you various customize packs, videos, and extended license.
Dreamstime recently gained popularity in five-six years and has now become the best alternative to the Storyblocks. Here, you will have an excellent collection of around 30 million video footage and more than 130 million photos. It offers users top-quality content and a massive stock of illustrations and professional stock images. Moreover, this is the biggest community in the world that also has a great customer support system.
- Around 140 million professional photos and 30 million video footage
- Ease of setup
- Standard securitization
- Reasonable price for digital resources
- Website surfing can be better, and setup can be improved.
If you need an alternative to the Storyblocks in a reasonable price range, this could be your choice. From the ease of setup to superb customer support, you will get so many things, including the highest stock of professional stock images.
To access the world’s Biggest & Most Diverse collection of images
Key features and Advantages
- Massive collection of more than one billion digital assets
- Constitutes maximum number of visitors
- Unlimited subscription and Premium license available
- Stream high-quality and 4k resolution videos
- On-demand subscription and maximum number of categories
Two plans are available; an individual subscription plan starting from $49/month and a team plan starting from $379/month.
Shutterstock is one of the best alternatives to Storyblocks and is considered the superior digital media asset holder. Despite its immersive collection of digital assets, you will surely love the user interface. It consists of more than one billion assets which makes it an ideal alternative for businesses.
Another best thing about Shutterstock is that it has more than one million contributors that prove it excellent for your professional use. More than that, it has a worldwide network of consumers that is spread across 150 countries.
- Music and audio effects are also available.
- Vector & editorial content element
- The endless collection of digital assets
- Easy keyword base search category
- High pricing and separate video plan are required to operate videos.
If you love to explore rich content and high-quality videos, then Shutterstock is excellent for you. But what we like the most about it is its digital assets that never make you stop to explore. The most straightforward subscription plan makes it an ideal platform for small businesses and an even larger one.
You may also check about major Shutterstock alternatives here – 10 Top-notch Alternative & Competitors to Shutterstock
To find the perfect & cost-effective Premium images, music, and videos for everything
Key Features & Advantages
- Excellent collection of more than 150 million digital assets
- Cover an extensive range of the media categories
- Great platform for small businesses and enterprises
- Simple pricing plans
Two plans are available for subscription and flexible prices range from $69 to $199 per month. A subscription plan is also included, which ranges from $69 to $729 per month.
DepositPhotos is filling the gaps for all the digital assets that you purchase at different costs. It provides you premium stocks, editorial, illustrations, and videos. The best thing about this alternative is that all the stuff is available to you at reasonable prices. It could be an excellent platform for beginners and premium photographers.
Besides that, it also provides a simple dashboard for small business enterprises to get a curated collection, sub-account management, and a clever search tool for unlimited users.
- High-resolution content with extended rights
- Massive collection of more than 150 million digital assets
- Simple and flexible plans that allow you to download images
- Search-friendly dashboard
- The website needs to enrich the category, including beauty and lifestyle
It is a modern look website that gives you an excellent user experience. Meanwhile, its subscription plans are relatively more straightforward as compared to others. They give you a marvelous collection of digital assets and could be an excellent platform for sellers and buyers.
For one of the best clutter-free platforms for top-classes images, illustrations, and videos
Key Features & Advantages
- Simple and effective Royalty-free licensing that gives you multiple access
- Free access to the editor tool
- High-quality digital assets with four resolution videos
- User-friendly interface
Two pricing plans are available. The credit plan starts from $20 for single credit and $2400 for multiple credits. Subscription plans are $100 and $40.
iStock was founded in 2000, and soon it already crossed its parent company GettyImages. It is a simple Royalty-free licensing asset that gives you access to the users multiple times. You will have high-quality digital assets that cover multiple themes. It’s a user-friendly platform, and besides that, it doesn’t charge you for browsing 4K videos. Meanwhile, it is cheaper than Storyblocks.
- Ease of access multiple times
- High-quality digital assets and multiple themes
- No charge for 4k resolution videos
- Highly affordable than other alternatives
- Its extended license is very costly.
If you like royalty-free and straightforward licensing, then it will be an ideal platform for you. From subscription plans to digital quality assets to the users and providing a free editor tool that is great to have in such a price range; it proves to be the best alternative. Moreover, it has a more straightforward interface that makes it easy for small businesses.
#6. Yay Images
For Most Affordable Premium assets with ‘Unlimited Download’
Notably, Yay Images is the most affordable or cheapest alternative to Storyblocks with premium quality images. Check out here in the lines below, why it’s a good alternative.
Yay Images is an open-source microstock agency that offers high-quality, licensed digital assets for business purposes. This platform features a massive collection of 13.5 million vector/graphics + photographs, and more than 200k high-resolution videos for Startup businesses, middle businesses, and marketing agencies.
The best thing about this alternative is that it has more than 18000 contributors from all over the globe. So, you get assured of having high-quality data of videos, pictures, and graphics. Moreover, Yay Images keep adding thousands of images and hundreds of high-quality videos regularly, expanding the collection and raising its digital assets.
Key Features and Advantages
- More than 13.5 million vector graphics & images for businesses
- An open-source platform that gives you the ease of access
- 18,000 contributors from all over the world
- More than 200k high-quality videos upgrading for professionals
Three subscription plans are available:
- Unlimited downloads – $8/month (Most Recommended)
- Image subscription starts from $159/year – 40 images/month
- Video subscription starts from $139/year – 5 regular videos/month
- Maximum number of content contributors
- Easy monthly subscription plans
- Premium quality digital assets
- Easy-to-use interface
- Digital assets can be better.
If you are going to start your business and looking for a better and more cost-effective alternative to the Storyblocks, then without any doubt, go with the Yay Images. Although it has lesser digital assets than other platforms, it would still be worthier to have for business Startups. Moreover, its plans are relatively more straightforward, so you could hold on to your debts to purchase this.
Also, check some great alternatives to Yayimages here – 11 Best YayImages Alternatives And Competitors
For excellent Classic & Editorial class Stock Images, Vectors, Videos (Mid-Tier & Premium Pricing)
Like Dreamstime and Adobe Stock, Alamy is also an excellent alternative to the Storyblocks. It offers you more than 200 million digital media assets that are worth your investment. Above this, Alamy is a premium footage provider and image provider that give you so much to view and use. From quality content to high-quality professional images, you will get everything here right on the platform. Moreover, it could be an excellent platform for photographers to upload content too.
Key Features & Advantages
- More than 200 million top-quality content
- Content is highly pirated and authentic.
- Rightly managed and licensed images
- More than 150K high-quality photographs
Two categories include Royalty-free which ranges from $49 and $365 and Royal-managed assets to $19,999.
- Authentic and quality content
- More than 200 million digital assets’ collection
- The images that are licensed are either Rights managed or Royalty-free.
- Ideal for traditional photos
- The affordability of this site is a big issue.
Alamy is for those who wish to have top-class content and traditional photos. Above this, we like the interface, which is simple to access. It also offers traditional photos for professional photographers. If pricing is not an issue, then this could be the right platform for you.
To access the world’s oldest images repository for Most Premium, Historical, Sports, and Editorial images
Gettyimages is the oldest player of the lot, and also it’s most prestigious for sure. Important to realize that Gettyimages is the best alternative to Storyblocks if you can spend more and look for premium, editorial media/sports content for your project.
Key Features & Advantages
- Features with historical content and old content
- Videos and images available with standard editorial
- Ultra-packs for easy custom plan billing
- Clips of sports events and celebrities’ content
- Leading media & entertainment housing
Standard image and video clips start from $125 and range up to $500 for each digital asset.
GettyImages is another alternative to the most premium image and video providers available right now. We are sure you will agree to it if you once sync with it. This primary website focuses on a diverse field audience, including media, players, professionals, corporate, and professionals.
The videos and images on the website come with two different types of standard editorial rights and a custom plan. Therefore, its licensing model and the premium content are the main reasons for its high-value digital assets.
- Most of the content is pirated.
- Its digital assets and ultra-packs make it easier to use
- It provides excellent editorial content.
- Historic and old content is also available.
- A bit more expensive than others
GettyImages is one of the best sites that provide you curated content. Moreover, you’ll have many options to choose the videos and images with a standard license. Besides that, it offers you two types of standard rights editorial plans that are excellent for you.
If you are looking for Getty Images alternatives, read this – 10 Best Gettyimages Alternative & Competitors – Free & Paid
#9. Envato Elements
Best platform for the complete package, be it Graphics, Video, Music, Images, WordPress themes, plugins, after-effects, Fonts, and more with ‘Unlimited Downloads’
Key Features & Advantages
- Offer the widest range of digital media assets.
- Ideal for businesses, agencies, and digital marketers
- Over 2.3 million digital assets
- CMS templates, WordPress themes, and codes are available
Simple subscription plan starting from $16.5/month
If you are a web designer, web entrepreneur, or blogger, Envato Elements is ideal. It is made specially to cater to your business needs. No matter whether you want videos, images, templates, audio, cards, marketing stuff, plugin, and themes, you’ll get everything here on this platform. There is no other best alternative available like Envato Elements that offers you this much stuff.
Above this, it covers the maximum range of digital assets and more than 50 million images, not covered by any other alternative.
- Massive range of plugins and themes
- More than 2.3 million digital assets
- Single subscription plans
- Discounts available for the students
- Offensive keywords are there that don’t provide results.
Being a business enthusiast, you are surely going to love this alternative. But what we like about Envato is that it offers impressive WordPress themes, CMS templates, Plugins, and many more. These things make it ideal for web developers and designers.
Check some notable alternatives of Envato Elements here – Best 6 strong competitors & alternatives to Envato Elements
For the most diverse collection of video footage along with music/after effects & images
Key Features & Advantages
- Massive collection of digital media assets, including 3D objects
- Different categories available such as Media of the Moment
- Membership plans are also available.
- Highest quality digital video assets
Two pricing plans are available. The membership plan starts from $199/month to $999/year.
Last but not least on the list is Pond5. It is a top-premium quality video content platform that offers millions of digital assets to you. Additionally, it provides you a marvelous collection of photoshop PSD 3D objects, illustrations, and vectors.
By having this, we are sure you will never miss the StoryBlocks again. It also provides you a trending video content category with Media of the Moment from where you can quickly access the 4K resolution videos.
- Maximum video footage collection
- Photoshop PSD tool available
- Trending content category
- Collaborate with Adobe Stocks for better video content
- Price can be better and affordable.
As far as digital assets are concerned, then you are getting so much at once place. This platform has a great collection of images, videos, music, 3D objects, audio effects, and many more. Besides that, you can also identify such content that is trending these days.
Storyblocks might be an expensive option for small business individuals and professional photographers. Although you are getting ease of access and more than 200 million digital assets, there are still better alternatives available that are affordable and work much more effectively. This is why we summed up here the 10 best alternatives & competitors of the Storyblocks that do a better job for your work and fit in your budget.