Namecheap Managed WordPress Hosting Review
Managed WordPress Hosting is a specialized & premium service, that is provided by only a few hosting providers. It has now become a favorite & more acceptable service for business & blog websites. Here comes Namecheap in Managed WordPress Hosting, and really offering the services with differentiation. See, in this review, how Namecheap managed WordPress hosting is different, pros & cons, competitors & alternatives.
Managed WordPress Hosting: why businesses & bloggers need it?
Think about the tasks you do on a daily basis to manage your business or blog website. As an owner of the website, I am sure you are fully occupied with a lot of work. Which may include meetings, travel, marketing, promotion, designing & defining content plans. Such activities are much more important than thinking about hosting & website management.
Here comes this service, which can manage everything for you at the back-end and you may focus on your core business.
Managed WordPress hosting is a WordPress hosting with enhanced features like optimization, professional support with ownership, and add-on services. Such services help you immensely with hassle-free management, security and speed up your website with much faster loading. This is a kind of must-have service for businesses & bloggers.
- Much better & enhanced support from highly skilled professionals;
- Auto-backup on regular periods;
- Highly secured environment;
- Continuously monitoring of website;
- Performance optimization;
- Better DNS system, faster DNS reduces the TTL (Time to live), results in faster page loading. Thus it improves user experience and SEO.
- Globally distributed data centres;
- Premium CDN, which reduces webpage loading time dramatically at all geographies.
- Relaxation & liberty (up to an extent) from day-to-day site maintenance;
Namecheap Managed WordPress Hosting Review
- Monthly Billing plan
- Yearly billing plan
– $22.88 for first year, EasyWP Starter plan, upto 50,000 visitors/month
– $44.88 for first year, EasyWP Turbo plan, 200,000 visitors/month
– $49.88 for first year, EasyWP Supersonic plan, upto 500,000 visitors/month
Namecheap competitors & alternatives
See the entire package, what Namecheap is offering in this pricing, is really unbelievable.
This is the most affordable managed WordPress hosting plan. If you can spend a bit more, than a normal hosting plan, then go for Namecheap Managed WordPress hosting service.
Not every hosting provider offers Managed WordPress.
These are the leading Managed WordPress hosting service providers
|Managed WordPress Hosting service provider||Pricing plan|
(Mot premium & specialized Managed WordPress hosting provider)
|Kinsta has created 10 plans and a customized plan|
– Starter & Pro plan in $300 & $600 per year respectively
– 4 Business plans starting from $1,000 to $4,000 per year
– 4 Enterprise plans starting from $6,000 to $15,000 per year
– $3.95/month for a single website & up to 10K monthly visits
– $5.95/month for unlimited websites & up to 25K monthly visits
– 11.95/month for unlimited websites & up to 100K monthly visits
– $9.78/month for a single website
– $15.50/month for 3 websites
– 30.19/month for unlimited websites
|Liquid Web||Two plans|
– $232/year for a Personal plan for 1 website
– $599/year for a Freelance plan for 4 websites
Namecheap review : Pros & cons
While reviewing Namecheap, it is quite interesting to learn about its advantages & where it is lacking.
- Most affordable Managed WordPress hosting. It comes at really unbelievable pricing.
- Supports, if you scale your business/transactions.
- Quick response.
- Skilled professionals make it easy & simple for you. You are not expected to learn the complexities of managing a website, like security, speeding up your website.
- Namecheap is not a specialized Hosting company.
- If you want premium and most secured experience, better you go for providers like Kinsta, who are world’s number one in managed wordpress. They do only managed WordPress.
How to setup your website with Namecheap Managed WP hpsting
Learn, in easy steps by live demo, how to setup and configure Namecheap managed wordpress for your website:
You may also like
- Top-notch Global communities for Entrepreneurs & Startup
- 5 Best online Article generator | Auto Content creator
- Trustpilot Alternatives & Competitors | rating & review sites
- Best suitable & must have Cheap Cloud Drive Storage
- Best Thumbnail Maker for Youtube video | Blogs / videos
- 5 Best places to find a professional Web designer
- Best 10 Professional Web design tools & software