WYSIWYG visual editor plugins are relatively new, but they offer many stunning advantages that you may not be aware of. They reduce the time to create a final post/page and allow content editors to publish their stylish posts online in a speedy manner. Moreover, it lets you have your way.
In this article, we will present you with the top 10 WYSIWYG visual editors plugins for WordPress bloggers and webmasters. So that you can choose the best editor and create a great blog post in less than 5 minutes!
One key benefit of these tools is that they let content teams collaborate on a page, helping them to ensure all content. Be it, written, pictures, videos, images, headlines, blocks of copy are included in the post at the same time.
What is a WYSIWYG visual editor?
The name comes from the acronym “What You See Is What You Get”. This means that the content on the website will look exactly as it appears on your screen, without the need for any other steps. Websites that are created with this editor are often used for blogs, news websites, and business websites because they are easier to use and design.
A WYSIWYG visual editor can create beautiful and stylish posts or pages without the need of a developer. It uses a drag-and-drop interface for drag-and-drop functions, along with a number of contextual and natural interaction controls.
A WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor WordPress plugin translates a page layout into a modern content delivery system.
The visual editor is the default WordPress editor that most users use to write and publish their content. It has been a long time coming, but now it is finally here. With the new visual editor, your posts, pages, and comments will look great. You will be able to edit them all right in your dashboard without having to log in to your site or create a separate admin account just to edit content.
Using WYSIWYG is a relatively easy transition for larger teams that are familiar with converting content with other developers. Those with little experience or no clue how to create content in a WYSIWYG editor would be hard-pressed to bring the functionality to a complete, usable product.
Why use a WYSIWYG editor?
Tools like WordPress don’t always provide great visual editors for showing off your content to your users. When you’re working on a project as a team, it’s hard to decide what looks best on the fly, or you decide something looks good and push the settings to default. This leaves you with something that is a work in progress and could potentially cause issues if something breaks down.
It’s easy to see how WYSIWYG visual editors while being hosted on a CMS, could eliminate the need for you to store, update, manage, and maintain multiple content assets. I believe WYSIWYG editors can be the future of editorial design—especially for websites.
Its effectiveness & Benefits
The advantage of using a WYSIWYG editor is that it simplifies the process of editing text for publishing content online.
- What makes them useful is that they allow people with no knowledge of coding to use HTML and CSS to manipulate their web pages.
- The simplicity of these editors makes it very easy for people to use them and their power can be harnessed by people who either don’t know how to code or don’t want to.
- Helps save time by making it easier to create rich media content with less coding,
- It has an intuitive interface,
- Lets designers get creative without worrying about all that messy code,
- Also allows users to easily change fonts or images without having to learn HTML or CSS codes first.
- Minimum possible delivery time.
- With these visual editor plugins you can make your content more readable and attractive.
Top 10 WYSIWYG visual editors WordPress plugins
- SETKA is an all-in-one plugin for WordPress with UI/UX designer tools and other features that help webmasters create stunning websites with ease.
- Visual Composer is a powerful and free plugin for WordPress that lets you quickly and easily create posts, pages, sidebars, headers, menus, slideshows, contact forms and other types of content with no coding skills necessary.
- Elementor is a visual editor for creating user interfaces. It aims to make it easy to design and develop user interfaces for the web. It’s completely theme-based, and includes a drag and drop interface to build out a custom website. With Elementor, you don’t need to know any code to create a stunning front end experience.
- WPBakery Page Builder is one of the most popular plugins for WordPress. It allows you to build pages without writing any code at all. Frontend Text Customizer is a simple plugin that lets you edit your content in real-time.
- Frontend Text Customizer
- The Divi Builder
- Shorthand Visual Editor is an editor where you do not have to type any characters. The visual editor allows you to type text as if you were writing on a piece of paper and then paste the text in to the editor.
- Thrive Suite
- VEV Design
So if you ever plan to create your website posts and pages more beautiful and appealing, think about this. Your team can create a user-centric solution that integrates everything else in the business to create a complete experience. An experience that can help put customers at ease.