(Updated in November 2018) Now it is a fact – China is ruling India, at least through Mobile phones. More than 50% of Indian mobile phone market has already captured by China, China is eyeing more – probably 100% and its possible.
In today’s scenario, if war is to be fought by any nation, it will be on two fronts- commerce/trade & technology. On both fronts, we are lagging behind with China by a big margin.
Let’s see, which are all segments dominated by China, these mainly include Mobile phone, Toys, Electronics & Electrical appliances (TV, LED, Solar etc.), IT peripherals, decorative lights, plastic, metal materials, most of the daily use items/accessories
As a result, our trade deficit with China is in red mark.
I would like to give you one reference of an incident 5-6 years back, I heard about RITES Ltd.(a Govt of India enterprise) and other Govt. establishments, that HUAWEI/ZTE -Chinese companies were blocked for further bidding of Telecom/IT types of equipment. The reason was – HUAWEI won many tenders as it was L1 (Lower one i.e. quoted minimum price), later Govt. realized that at most of the areas adjacent to the Chinese border, HUAWEI & other Chinese firms quoted very low price just to ensure that tender will be awarded to them. Government smelled foul play as these types of equipment could be hacked or controlled by China. in 2010-11, the government had blacklisted/barred 25 Chinese telecom manufacturers in the name of security precautions.
Now we all are awarding our control to China through mobile phones, even our security personnel, officials, VIP’s, armed forces could be tracked by this device and their own and family’s life could be under threat. Overall it may create the serious and unheard breach of security consequences.
Today 20+ Chinese mobile phone brands are being sold in India. These are – Lenovo, Motorola, Alcatel, Haier, Xiaomi, Gionee, Huawei, ZTE, Coolpad, Vivo, Oppo, One plus, Le Eco, G’five, Konka, Meizu, QiKU, Vsun, ZOPO, ZUK.
It is an alarming situation for all Indians and its an urge to buy phones from leading non-Chinese brands like Samsung, Apple, HTC, LG, NOKIA, Micromax, Panasonic, Hyve, Intex, Lava, Carbon, Infocus, Blackberry, Sansui, Swipe etc. Let’s ensure that our market could not be dominated by a single Country, specifically when it is India’s biggest strategic opponent and had already grabbed & claimed thousands of Kilometers of our land. China is the one nation along with Pakistan, which almost always opposes everything which is related to our country.
We frequently search phones on the internet, but there is no information available for non-Chinese brands. To provide such important info, we researched on the internet & listing the same for you.
We have researched & listed Non-Chinese phones for every 5000 rs. gap.
If you can afford, you should go for a smartphone between 10k – 15k rather than up to 10K range, as these mobile phones are capable to work as per your expectation on most of the parameters and can handle the multitasking.
And if you would like to opt a smart device above 15-20k, then go for 25-35k range, as we have one of the great devices like LG G6 in this range.
List of Top selected Non-Chinese phones
Up to INR 5000/-
- LG K7i (6 GB, 2 GB RAM) ( Best Pick)
- Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462
- Micromax Canvas Xp 4g
- Sansui Horizon 2 ( 2 GB RAM, 4G VoLTE )
- Xolo Era 1X (4G VoLTE)
- Panasonic P77 (Grey, 16 GB) (1 GB RAM)
INR 5,000 to 10,000
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt ( 64 GB) (3 GB RAM) ( In Flipkart Diwali Sale, this is available in Rs. 9,990/-. It’s a great phone with more than 3 Lac Ratings with an average of 4.2 out of 5 Star rating.)
- LG Q6
- InFocus Vision 3 Pro
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max (Black, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)
- Panasonic Eluga Ray Max (Gold, 32 GB) (4 GB RAM)
- Nokia 3
- InFocus Epic 1 (Gold, 10 Core)
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 (Mocha Gold, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)
- Panasonic Eluga A2 Metallic Gold 4000 Mah 3GB RAM
- Panasonic Eluga Ray X
- Infocus Vision 3
- LG Candy K9
Also, Read – Best non-Chinese Mobile Phone under 12000 INR
INR 10,000 to 15,000
- Samsung Galaxy J6 (Launched in May 20108)
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB) – (Launched on 2nd May-2018)
- Samsung Galaxy On Max (4 GB RAM)
- Nokia 6
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy On8
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt ( 64 GB) (3 GB RAM)
- LG Q6
- Asus Zenfone 3 (White, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)
- HTC One X9
INR 15,000 to 20,000
- Samsung Galaxy J8 (Recommended) Amazon / Flipkart
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- HTC Desire 10 Pro
- Sony Xperia XA1
- Nokia 7 (Upcoming)
- HTC One Me Dual
INR 20,000 to 25,000
- Apple iPhone 6 32GB
- Samsung C7 Pro
- Sony Xperia X
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Micromax Dual 5
INR 25,000 to 35,000
- Asus ZenFone 5Z (Midnight Blue, 64 GB/6 GB RAM)
- LG G6
- Nokia 8
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Google Pixel XL (with exchange price may come down under 35K)
- Samsung Galaxy S7
Top end Mobile Phone (35,000 +)
- Apple iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (64 GB / 6 GB RAM)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8 plus
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium
A video on Youtube, asks every Indian to challenge everybody to boycott Chinese goods. View this.