Best places to Find Top-Notch SEO Consultants & Experts
Time is money. Every business and its products have a certain limited life cycle. Ineffective promotion, an unhealthy website with weak SEO may literally kill your product. Therefore an immediate address of serious & complex issues is what you must look into & get appropriate help from skilled professionals. Here, we have listed leading sites to find top-notch SEO consultants and developers.
SEO consultants and experts can be found everywhere, but the best ones are those rare lot of smart, experienced, intelligent professionals, who literally do this job so fluently, just like an artist. These experts will go the extra mile to ensure that you succeed with a great online presence, SEO, and online marketing.
They truly care about your business and work to ensure that you receive the highest rankings possible. Many among these are in this business for quite a long and also there are many who joined this segment but have an excellent understanding of the business.
Search Engine optimization is a competitive business and there are hundreds of companies out there competing for the top spots, which means you need a company with experience, expertise, and the right strategies in order to reach the highest possible rankings.
We are mentioning here the list of top-notch players in this domain and highly recommend them for search engine optimization, website audits, and digital marketing.
This is going to help you find the best experts and consultants to help your organization achieve business goals.
The larger the businesses, the bigger the SEO problems they face, and require support from talented & seasoned professionals. The only thing, businesses want is trusted services, and capabilities to handle the projects and deliver within a specified time frame.
The following scenarios may ask for the need for outsourced SEO work
- Large organizations/Enterprises:
- Mid-size businesses & emerging online business enterprises
- Small & Businesses/ Startups/ Entrepreneurs:
If you own a small business, chances are you have to take care of everything on your own. And one of the most important aspects of any modern-day business is its online presence. But as an owner of a business, you have limits to understanding the deep technical aspects of SEO. Therefore if you want your business to thrive, there should be some serious attention given to SEO techniques.
SEO involves the process to rank your site higher in search results. Which, in turn, increases traffic to your website. But it is not an easy task anymore.
- Surprisingly, over a billion internet users have been added in a previous couple of years. Just like electricity, Internet has already become part of our life. It was mainly due to some notable factors, including heavy data usage, dropped data pricing, and heavy usage of AI devices.
- Moreover, millions of new content creators have been added in this time frame.
- COVID-19 also played a major role in businesses going online. As a result, almost every business wants to have a strong online presence.
Not to be surprised here that it became tougher to get ranked on the 1st page of search engines.
There are millions of Freelance consultants out there. And the hard part is finding affordable SEO professionals, without compromising on quality. Here are a few sites to look out for a quality freelance SEO expert.
Why Businesses are in great need of seasoned SEO Consultants
There are lots of things to consider when choosing an SEO consultant. For example, is he/she someone you can trust? Do you like the look of his portfolio? Do you think that he can really deliver on his promises?
If you are looking for ways to improve your website’s ranking in search engines such as Google, there are many ways to accomplish this. Firstly you should know that the amount of effort that is required to get ranked in a search engine is much more than simply buying Adwords advertising.
You have to pay for every campaign you run, and in many cases, you can’t afford to spend a lot of money.
Surely, there is another way – to find appropriate SEO services. To do this, you need to be well prepared and properly draft your requirement and expectation.
What do you need to look for in an SEO manpower-providing agency
There are many factors to look for in an SEO service provider. You may find the following point useful in zeroing in on a certain provider:
- Reputed platform
- Check the financial aspect with them. Don’t just go for a cheap manpower provider. Better you check other factors as well. Sometimes it can be a bit pricey.
- Experience in the professional handling of crucial projects.
- Knowledgeable and expert
- Clearly drafted T&C and pricing.
- Guarantee of delivery and excellent customer support
- Insightful consultation and free training
- Ratings and reviews
Best places to get top Freelance SEO consultants
There are millions of Freelance SEO consultants out there, and the hard part is finding one who’s capable, experienced, and affordable. Here are a few sites to look out for a quality freelance SEO expert.
- Leading Marketplace Websites providing SEO experts & consultants
- Specialized Websites in the SEO business
- World’s Leading Individual SEO experts & consultants
Leading Marketplace Websites providing SEO experts & consultants
Surely Toptal is a top-rated marketplace to hire freelancers all around the world. Top companies and start-ups turn toward Toptal sites to complete their high-quality projects.
It is an established and popular network that connects you with top-notch SEO consultants and experts. All you need to do is sign up, share requirements, and get recommendations. Further, take interviews with recommended professionals, and hire the best one.
- You can also hire a WordPress SEO developer and experts.
- Toptal team provides highly personalized recommendations based on the client’s requirements.
Pricing: Starts from $60 per hour.
#2. Upstack SEO Developers
If you are looking for a quality remote talent pool or solutions, then surely Upstack is worth considering. Upstack provides an easy way for clients to connect with a top-notch SEO specialist for their highly sensitive projects. It is a great option for any fast-growing start-up and tech company to hire, match, and add an SEO expert to their team.
The process of selecting is as easy as finding them. You need to post the job requirement on their portal and the AI matching program recommends the best match without scrolling through hundreds of seasoned professionals.
- Creates a personalized list of SEO consultants and developers catered to each client’s requirements.
- AI programs help to match the best expert to fulfill clients’ projects.
- The vetting process hires only the top 1% talent pool.
Pricing: Hiring an expert starts at $50 per hour.
With over 18 million registered freelancers and 5 million clients, it is one of the top-notched freelance sites to hire an SEO expert.
It is one of the largest freelancing sites, whether you want to hire a beginner or an expert, a huge freelancing network makes it simple to find any.
It is a simple platform to connect freelancers and clients. Clients can post projects on the dashboard or simply send a personalized offer to the freelancer.
- The process of hiring freelancers is simple and straightforward.
- Millions of Experts and Beginners to choose from and finish high-quality projects.
- You can check reviews provided by other clients before starting to work.
Pricing: The starting price is as low as $6 per hour.
It is a marketplace that connects businesses with freelancers and influencers. Brybe has opened a marketplace for freelancers recently, making it easier for clients to find high-notched SEO experts.
A marketplace is a place of residence and expertise level. Finding an expert is as easy as posting the requirement on the dashboard.
- Easier to find Affordable and Top-rated experts.
- More than 10k+ SEO experts are available.
- You can find experts for different SEO experts like On-page, Off-Page, and Technical.
Pricing: Starts from as low as $10 per project.
It is a great site to hire a reliable and highly skilled WordPress Developer for your projects. It focuses mainly on WordPress Developers to offer a wide assortment of skills.
The process of hiring a freelance WordPress Developer is simple, just by sending your requirement to the Codeable team with affordable services.
- Solve any WordPress problem from themes to troubleshooting & maintenance.
- A handful of highly skilled and qualified experts.
Pricing: The price of hiring a WordPress expert starts from $70 per hour.
#6. Fiverr Business
Here you can invite all your team members to work and collaborate with highly skilled Freelancers. The platform provides group chat functionality to communicate with freelancers.
Fiverr marketplace provides a vast range of freelancers with different sets of skills and experience levels, enabling you to integrate and promote a more cohesive workflow.
Fiverr Business dedicates the Success Manager team to help you find the best, highly-skilled freelancer for your project.
- Fiverr Business Success Manager Team manages all.
- Collaborate with your team members and Freelancers on group chat.
Pricing: The annual membership plan starts at $149 per year, and also pays freelancers based on an hourly rate.
It works slightly differently compared to Upwork, but the posting of projects, comparing, and selection of freelancers is quite the same. Freelancer is not software, it’s a downloadable desktop app for Windows, Linux, and Mac iOS.
The client and freelancers can chat via the chat messaging feature in the app. The app needs to improve its verification method to avoid any scams. Apart from this, freelancer.com helps with time tracking to report the progress in the work and more insights.
- Pay securely using a milestone payment system.
- Millions of specialists to help you with high-quality projects.
- Time tracking system to watch progress in your project.
Pricing: Starts from $3 per hour, for freelancer SEO specialists, depending upon skills and level of experience.
It connects us with expert freelancers around the world. Whether you need a local SEO expert or someone from another part of the World. It helps to connect Professional freelancers with clients for long-term contracts or short ones.
The platform helps to support single tasks to multiple tasks between clients and freelancers. Guru works on score rating systems instead of point-based systems. The only improvement needed is the support system of Guru, which is an email-based support ticket system and not a live chat feature.
- Dedicated support team 24/7 to resolve all queries.
- Flexible Payment terms and agreements.
- Safe Payment Options and preferred methods.
Pricing: Provides different payment terms, notably fixed prices, hourly-based, recurring payment, and task-based. The price starts at $5 per hour.
#9. People Per Hour
An online marketplace with a reliable solution to find high-quality and top-notched SEO experts. It provides flexible hiring options based on gigs or ratings. The marketplace charges a fee commission on the completion of the project.
Similar to Upwork and Freelance, you can hire a freelancer expert by posting the project or by directly contacting the freelancer. With millions of highly skilled and experienced freelancers, offer a fixed bundle price with a high-quality output.
The AI system suggests some top-notched SEO experts for your projects based on their reviews and ratings. They can be narrowed based on languages, skill areas, and interests.
- Project posting is free for clients.
- Clients can review the history and rating of freelancers.
- Experts are approved via certified professionals.
Pricing: Starts from $10 per hour.
Specialized Websites in the SEO business
- Internet Marketing Ninjasas
World’s Leading Individual SEO experts & consultants
Here we are highlighting the world’s best individual SEO experts and consultants for businesses in the year 2022-23:
- Guy Sheetrit: Founder of Over The Top SEO. His firm is one of the topmost SEO companies in the world.
- Gijo Varghese: Gijo has become quite popular and known as a WP speed enthusiast. He owns the website WP Speed Matters and a Facebook group. Moreover, he also developed speed tools FlyingProxy, FlyingPress, Flyingpages, and more.
- Vanessa Fox: Creator of Google Webmaster Central. Presently she is working with her latest venture Keylime Toolbox and also writes for Search Engine Land.
- Eric Enge: Founder of Pilot Holding, author on many platforms, course instructor at Coursera
- Barry Schwartz: He owns Rustybrick & Search Engine Roundtable.
- WP Jonny: Well-known in the SEO segment, also provides SEO services and owns a Hosting company.
- Jeff Quipp: He is the founder of Search Engine People.
This list is incomplete, as surely there are many more established and upcoming WordPress SEO & Speedup experts and consultants.
Finding the right freelancer for your project can be a frustrating experience, but these sites make it simpler. The internet has made it easier than ever to find freelancers.
The best way to find the perfect candidate is by posting your Job Description on multiple freelancing sites. These sites allow you to easily compare candidates, review their work history and create a shortlist of 3-5 SEO experts.